Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Howto] Getting DSP-LLE dumps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
With a special program, e.g. this -> http://www.fastsum.com/press/md5-hash.php

Rasga

(05-17-2012, 02:13 AM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]With a special program, e.g. this -> http://www.fastsum.com/press/md5-hash.php

Yea my hashes are totally different... Any way to fix this?
Redump the files.
(05-01-2012, 12:49 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Are you having problems with the audio in the game you're playing?
Is it choppy, does it stutter?
I had this problem with Pandora's Tower, so I was happy to try.

(05-01-2012, 12:49 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]You will now need to get your SD card out of your wii and pop it in to your computer and look for 2 files called "dsp_coef" (4KB) and "dsp_rom" (8KB) you will then place them in your *dolphin*/User/GC/ folder. Then open dolphin and select "DSP LLE Recompiler" in your audio settings and you should be good to go Wink

(You should by the way add that those two files have the .bin ending, I made some copies without it to be safe)

Yet there is no visible clue that they were loaded and when I select "recompiler" the sound problems only get worse?
Yes, they should have the .bin extension.
There is a clue. Try using the LLE DSP when you don't have those files in the User/GC folder.
The game will immediately shutdown.

The sound will only play correct if you can maintain the games' FPS.
(05-23-2012, 05:19 AM)Garteal Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, they should have the .bin extension.
There is a clue. Try using the LLE DSP when you don't have those files in the User/GC folder.
The game will immediately shutdown.

The sound will only play correct if you can maintain the games' FPS.

Ah, thank you. So my system is to slow to use Dolphin for the more demanding games :-( And I recognized that I have a bottleneck in a bad cooling system (which explains why the problem versions about a minute into the game)
Yes, you're right. Some games need an overclocked Core i5-3750k/2500k to run a fullspeed. And Garteal said it, LLE only works perfectly, if the game speed is by 100%
Will using the BannerBomb method dump the LLE without 'modifying' my Wii? The instructions at hackmii aren't very clear.
(05-31-2012, 08:26 AM)Fennecat Wrote: [ -> ]Will using the BannerBomb method dump the LLE without 'modifying' my Wii? The instructions at hackmii aren't very clear.

nope, that's the point, as long as you replace the boot.dol like I said Wink
(05-31-2012, 09:11 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-31-2012, 08:26 AM)Fennecat Wrote: [ -> ]Will using the BannerBomb method dump the LLE without 'modifying' my Wii? The instructions at hackmii aren't very clear.

nope, that's the point, as long as you replace the boot.dol like I said Wink

You also said;

Quote: Rename the "DSPSpy_wii_dump_roms.dol" file you've downloaded to "boot.dol" and place it in the root of your SD card.
Example: [driveletter]/boot.dol

You will now need to get your SD card out of your wii and pop it in to your computer

I'm confused, wouldn't the card already be in my computer? Huh
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24