Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Howto] Getting DSP-LLE dumps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
yeah, but i think, this is a little error in the guide Tongue
(05-31-2012, 07:54 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]yeah, but i think, this is a little error in the guide Tongue

I want to be sure of what I'm doing.
(05-31-2012, 09:11 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-31-2012, 08:26 AM)Fennecat Wrote: [ -> ]Will using the BannerBomb method dump the LLE without 'modifying' my Wii? The instructions at hackmii aren't very clear.

nope, that's the point, as long as you replace the boot.dol like I said Wink

So is the missing step(s) just to insert the SD card in the Wii, open the letter, and let it do its thing?
exactly.
(06-01-2012, 02:16 PM)Fennecat Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-31-2012, 09:11 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-31-2012, 08:26 AM)Fennecat Wrote: [ -> ]Will using the BannerBomb method dump the LLE without 'modifying' my Wii? The instructions at hackmii aren't very clear.

nope, that's the point, as long as you replace the boot.dol like I said Wink

So is the missing step(s) just to insert the SD card in the Wii, boot the Wii System Menu, find the LetterBomb letter (if you can't at first, try going back a few days till you find it), open the letter, and let it do its thing?

Pretty much. Are you using the 4.3 version of the Wii System Menu? If you aren't, then you may have to try the BannerBomb exploit instead (because it is stated that LetterBomb only works for 4.3).

If the exploit succeeds, the "unofficial" code contained in the boot.dol executable on the SD card will run. Then if the dumping procedure succeeds, you should have two good DSP dumps on the root of the SD card (and Dolphin shouldn't complain about checksum mismatches using those DSP dumps).

FYI, if at any point your Wii looks like it froze permanently (at which point the screen won't fade out when you hit the Power button, and you have no way of exiting the app no matter what buttons you press), just hold the Wii's Power button for 5 seconds to turn it off.
(06-01-2012, 05:52 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]exactly.

Thank you! I can hear Sonic Mega Collection now!
soved i just got the new vr of dolphin

Tokoshoran

LM1234's iROM is no longer uploaded at the link shown, can it be uploaded anew? I'm really hoping to fix the DSP, and this seems to be the only fix.
It is. It has multiple mirrors you can select from, and also shows you whether they are still uploaded or not.
Either way, try this.
hi im new here and i dled the official 3.0 and as i read DPS LLE avoid the game crash something like that. i dont have Wii so i dont how to dump and i got this error
---------------------------
Question
./User/GC/dsp_rom.bin has an incorrect hash.
Would you like to stop now to fix the problem?
If you select "No", audio will be garbled.
Yes No

and

Question
./User/GC/dsp_coef.bin has an incorrect hash.
Would you like to stop now to fix the problem?
If you select "No", audio will be garbled.
Yes No

garteal post about MD5 hashes but i dont know how to redump it
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24