Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Howto] Getting DSP-LLE dumps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
To merge threads (and thanks again to LordVador):

I had found this page in a google search for "dolphin development builds" (on Google Argentina) and the first reasonable result was this, which confused the **** out of me. It was also originally in Spanish:
http://dolphin-emu.org/download/branches/?nocr=true

Also, thanks for the web address for the picture you posted earlier: http://dolphin-emu.org/download/?ref=btn
So I got the message about using the free DSP ROM made by the Dolphin Team, but then the game still fails to load with LLE enabled. It gives me a huge list of problem details if you guys want any. Which backend should I have selected and at what frequency? My options are OpenAL and CoreAudio at either 32 or 48000 Hz. I usually have more luck with CoreAudio
Ok, not trying to open a can of worms but here`s a noob question?

what kind of data is inside these files?
dsp_rom.bin contains the boot program for the DSP (which is essentially a CPU) as well as a few pieces of code that are used by DSP programs (mixing functions, hashing functions, etc.).

dsp_coef.bin contains coefficients used to resample sounds with a polyphase filter. There are 3 sets of coefficients with different frequency response characteristics.
Thanks, right to the point.

daggers_nz

hey there

I am having trouble running Wind Waker and getting LLE to work. I am running 3.5-1642, have tried copy+paste both .bin files created myself using a Wii and the ones uploaded in this thread, I still get really choppy audio and slow gameplay. I have read this thread and OP multiple times but feel there is still something I am missing here.. any help would be appreciated.
Remember LLE only gives perfect audio if the game runs at 100% speed.
Yeah, your computer is not fast enough to use LLE properly
btw, what about changing the thread title to reflect that this is not a hard requirement for lle anymore?
(07-19-2013, 03:42 AM)neobrain Wrote: [ -> ]btw, what about changing the thread title to reflect that this is not a hard requirement for lle anymore?

Good idea (y u no do it?)

Edit: Done
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24