Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Howto] Getting DSP-LLE dumps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
It's not really a list, but in UCodes.cpp there are many games listed which use Zelda uCode.

-> http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/sou...des.cpp#49

I hope I'm right Tongue
There, added :3
Looks better now, but there are still missing some games Wink Anyway, better than the old list.

MrMerkums

How do I fix the choppy graphics/sound i get after turning on dsp lle recompiler? When its off, i get flawless graphics performance, just the crappy sound, but when its on, graphics and sound stutter (not in menus, however)
Which game/s are you playing? LLE audio is more demanding on the CPU than HLE audio. If you can't get fullspeed with LLE audio, the audio starts to sound choppy and stutter. You'll need to increase the speed of your CPU. You have an i5-2500K like myself; these things were built with unlocked multipliers, perfect for overclocking. You should be able to overclock your CPU high enough to avoid any speed and sound issues.

Have you overclocked it already, and if so, to what speed? If you haven't overclocked yet, make sure your motherboard supports OCing Sandy Bridge CPUs before you continue. It's important to keep cooling in mind too before doing anything.

You might also want to look into the VBeam Trick.

EDIT: ED2, you forgot Animal Crossing :| ...How could you?

MrMerkums

Ok thanks for the info. I have not OC'd my 2500k yet as I have not gotten an aftermarket cooling solution yet. That's for Christmas. Thanks for the help!
(12-18-2012, 02:59 PM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT: ED2, you forgot Animal Crossing :| ...How could you?
I was wondering what AC was...
Yeah, the names of the games are not exact. You have to guess Tongue ( good work Shonumi Tongue )

erehwon

I'm trying to get this emulator working and got it mostly working. The audio cracks and pops with dsp HLE emulation. I've tried xenoblade and ikaruga so far. I was looking into trying this, but ran into a problem of the dsp_rom.bin having an incorrect hash when trying the dsp lle recompiler. I was wondering what I'm doing wrong?
Try re-dumping
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24