Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Howto] Getting DSP-LLE dumps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

daggers_nz

(07-18-2013, 07:52 PM)Zee530 Wrote: [ -> ]Remember LLE only gives perfect audio if the game runs at 100% speed.
oh dear, I'm running a Quad Core 2.8GHz and GTX560.. thought that would be enough!

thanks for your help guys
(07-19-2013, 06:03 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-19-2013, 03:42 AM)neobrain Wrote: [ -> ]btw, what about changing the thread title to reflect that this is not a hard requirement for lle anymore?

Good idea (y u no do it?)

Optimizing my workflow and stuff, it's quicker to offload work than doing everything myself, even if it's just 10 second tasks :p
neobrain Wrote:Optimizing my workflow and stuff, it's quicker to offload work than doing everything myself, even if it's just 10 second tasks

Off-topic: I can't tell if you sound like a computer superuser or someone incredibly lazy (a la Pointy-Haired Boss) Big Grin

Fwiw, I didn't change it either :S
I changed it

mattcscz

Hi there,

I am trying to fix my Legend of Zelda: wind waker, after an event the screen goes black to load the next scene however nothing happens. After reading around I see it's apparently from the DSP HLE Emulation, and that I should use an alternative.

However, I don't own a wii, so following the instructions listed here don't seem possible.

Is there another way around?

Many thanks,

Matt
(09-10-2013, 05:40 AM)mattcscz Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there,

I am trying to fix my Legend of Zelda: wind waker, after an event the screen goes black to load the next scene however nothing happens. After reading around I see it's apparently from the DSP HLE Emulation, and that I should use an alternative.

However, I don't own a wii, so following the instructions listed here don't seem possible.

Is there another way around?

Many thanks,

Matt
download the latest developement version from here https://dolphin-emu.org/ and use dsp lle. it comes with a free dsp rom created by the dolphin developers
So I fixed the redundancy Big Grin
Are the WiiU vWii DSP dumps different than the real Wii dumps? Has anyone actually checked this?
I doubt it since the GC and wii dumps aren't different
I lack the batteries to check right now -_-
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24