Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Howto] Getting DSP-LLE dumps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
(11-03-2012, 08:53 AM)AnyOldName3 Wrote: [ -> ]And so's writing just to increase post counts.

Ikr Big Grin
Someone's deleted something; I was at the top of this page.
I deleted a post since it felt inappropriate and unnecessary.
That's a first.
Yeah, Gabriel have learned his lessons and want to be a good member.
Really? Are you totally sure?
Okay, that's too much offtopic. This is not the random thread. *neobrain is watching us* *DefenderX runs away quickly*
(05-01-2012, 12:49 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]First rename the "DSPSpy_wii_dump_roms.dol" file you've downloaded to "boot.dol" and place it in a folder in your apps folder on your SD card.
Example: [driveletter]/apps/dspdump/boot.dol

Code:
-----------------------------------------------------------

You will now need to get your SD card out of your wii, pop it in to your computer and look for 2 files called "dsp_coef.bin" (4KB) and "dsp_rom.bin" (8KB) they should be found in your SD card root directory, you will then place them in your *dolphin*/User/GC/folder. Then open dolphin and select "DSP LLE Recompiler" in your audio settings and you should be good to go Wink
*wonders why I don't have a step inbetween*

dolphinfan1

The dol your linking to in the first post is from August 2009, if I'm looking at the proper utility, it seems some stuff changed since then which might merit a rebuild:

http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/sou...ce/DSPSpy/

Code:
From main_spy.cpp:

Oct 1, 2009 by Marko Pusljar <LM1234>
DSPSPY improvements

Feb 13, 2010 by Shawn Hoffman <godisgovernment>
re-add alignment for dspbuffer in
DSPSpy...turns out it's needed :)

Feb 21, 2010 by Shawn Hoffman <godisgovernment>
add example of how you can use dspspy
to dump results from an entire ucode
(commented out)

Stuff later than this seems to be changes to allow it to compile again. Also from that last commit in main_spy perhaps they were trying to dump even more ucode at one point, don't know why it wasn't enabled eventually.

YesJong

To bad this doesnt work for pokemon colloseum .
Sounds still stays very laggy ( yes my pc can run it 60 fps but only sound lags )
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24