Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Howto] Getting DSP-LLE dumps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

polimante

I already imagined that this could happen... For my luck, this is just the 2nd boss, and the game only began. Well, now I'll start a new game with LLE sound and only in game saves, how Shonumi said, i'll use the state only for bosses, puzzles to haven't any issues like this in the future. I really abused the save state hehe Rolleyes

Thanks so much for the answer and for the attention, Shonumi and LordVador. Big Grin
This HOWTO needs to be updated since http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/sou...4b06deaf94 has been pushed. Basically, the free DSP ROM is now included by default with Dolphin and works with most games.
I was just about to ask about that ^^, should I remove the attachments with the old iROM?
Yes, it's no longer needed.
Well, uh, thanks for the edit, but I wish you'd tell me so I'm not like "wut" :p
Yo ExtremeDude2, just wanted to stop by and tell you delroth already edited your post Smile
A bit late? :p

mohammad

can u give me this files because i dont have wii i use dolphin Angel
"dsp_coef.bin" (4KB) and "dsp_rom.bin"
(05-02-2013, 12:39 PM)mohammad Wrote: [ -> ]can u give me this files because i dont have wii i use dolphin Angel
"dsp_coef.bin" (4KB) and "dsp_rom.bin"

For the real DSP files found on your GC or Wii, these files are copyrighted; no one can give you them without Nintendo's permission, and Nintendo has an unfavorable opinion about the emulation scene as it is. We also have very strict rules against downloading copyrighted material.

Download the latest revisions instead from here: http://dolphin-emu.org/download/, or you can download these reverse engineered files directly:
dsp_coef.bin
dsp_rom.bin

Since these are reverse engineered, they can be freely redistributed. They will work for a majority of the games out there.

mohammad

thank u

when i put this 2 files in dolphin\user\gc the game will run with lee recompiler ??
and the black screen will not appear in super mario galaxy 2 ???
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24