Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: GBA <-> GCN Connection Guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Does anyone know to connect gamecube and Wii on dolphin, cuz i need some save from character from gamecube save to play this new game
I should recommend everyone download the newest commit. We are now not limited to using the LLE plugin. I actually have this working with Four Swords!!
Updated first post Smile
OMFG IT WORKS with HLE now!!!
Damn you guys ROCK!!

EDIT:
Tested on Zelda Four Swords and the game RUNS FULLSPEED on 4Player
CONTROLS needs to be set on VBA and NOT on Dolphin.
(08-05-2010, 04:31 AM)badman Wrote: [ -> ]OMFG IT WORKS with HLE now!!!
Damn you guys ROCK!!

EDIT:
Tested on Zelda Four Swords and the game RUNS FULLSPEED on 4Player
CONTROLS needs to be set on VBA and NOT on Dolphin.

I've been trying to get Four Swords to work for hours, mind posting an explanation on how you got it working?
Finally working. Awesome!

Looks like this:

[Image: fourswords.png]

Btw, Final Fantasy Crystal chronicles is not working for me. Anyone more for testing?

I also tested wind waker and it is not working either using the same configuration for it that was used for Zelda Four Swords.

Any ideas?
For People Who Still Dont Undertand How To Get It To Work
Download all the required files
Open Dolphin and change all the gamecube controller ports from Standard Controller to GBA.
Make sure audio plugin is set to HLE.
Run Zelda four Swords.
Open VBA go to options>emulator>bios files and select the GBA BIOS.bin file for 'GBA' and make sure enable is 'TICK'
Set your controls in VBA.
Now go to Link>jobus options
make sure its enable and 127.0.0.1 den click 'OK'
The game should FREEZE so at this point on VBA click file open GBA and load the bios file.
And thats it your done and just do the same for wen playing multiplayer.
Ok, so I followed your instructions thoroughly but, when I click file open GBA and load the bios file I get an error saying: "The XAudio2 interface failed to initialize!". Then the program stops responding. Sometimes "Game" shows up on the screen but as soon as the "E" appears it stops responding. Help?
finally it works with HLE!! Big Grin
(08-06-2010, 05:16 AM)Gohma Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, so I followed your instructions thoroughly but, when I click file open GBA and load the bios file I get an error saying: "The XAudio2 interface failed to initialize!". Then the program stops responding. Sometimes "Game" shows up on the screen but as soon as the "E" appears it stops responding. Help?

in VBA go to options>audio>output API>configurations and select your audio device.
Or try openAL....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27