Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Super Smash Bros. Brawl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Dettadeus

Since it would seem my question was completely missed:
(08-19-2012, 06:06 PM)Dettadeus Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a bit new to the Dolphin scene and wanted to try my hand at doing TAS's of Brawl. I messed around a bit doing one human vs one CPU (Ness vs Dedede) and I want to try controlling two characters now. The only issue is that when I use the TAS Input menu for P1 and a gamepad or other parts of the keyboard for P2, the TAS Input menu reads inputs from both players instead of just one or the other. Is there a way to have two input menus or simply have the menu give and receive inputs for only one player?

you could try using different keys for each :3

Dettadeus

The issue with that is then I can't do stuff like differentiate walking and running, since the keys only have one degree of control.
This game won't save for me, I create a save data when I launch the game, but once I quit the game, and load it again, all my data is gone and I gotta create it again.
Any solutions?
I believe it tells you to wait a few mutes when fist playing, did you do this?
Yep, I create the save data when it first starts, takes a while. Then in the game I make my own name, get some trophies. then when I close the game and come back, I gotta create a save data again, if I choose no, either way, I'll have to start all over
Well, did you try to use savestates?
Did you try going back to the title screen before saving?

DaWeeher

When I load the ISO I get the usual safety warning for the wiimote but then it goes black for half a second followed by a blank white screen.

Does anyone have an idea what could cause this?
Maybe a bad dump? Redump your game.