Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Super Smash Bros. Brawl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

LilBob

1969 MB Intel HD Graphics.

Also I've noticed it varies on the stage...for example if I play in WarioWare on Brawl I get a 98% the whole match, wheras Star Fox's level brings it to a 68%
That's a horrible GPU. That's your problem. Try to lower graphics settings.

LilBob

That's what I assumed, but I've seen people with the same thing report it running perfectly, and even youtube vids that show...
(09-10-2011, 12:41 PM)LilBob Wrote: [ -> ]That's what I assumed, but I've seen people with the same thing report it running perfectly, and even youtube vids that show...

When people say perfectly they probably don't mean at 100% speed/60FPS.

Sulff

hello

i can't play the game in 60 hz no matter what i do, anyone got an idea?

[Image: 9167189639355_smash_bros_hz_pb.png]

i usually play game in french (put in english for the screen) so i will try the us version to force 60hz but i'd prefer to play in french Undecided

DarkAnima

I am using the newest version of Dolphin and my system is the following:

Windows 7 x86
AMD Phenom II 955 x4 @3,8ghz
Nvidia GTX 460
4gb DDR3 Ram

I tried it with the minimum settings (native resolution, no AA and so on) but even on final destination with just 2 characters i get about 50-80%(UNenjoyable) speed is there some way to fix this or is my Pc to slow?

edit: oh and i´m using the NTSC version
(09-21-2011, 11:27 PM)DarkAnima Wrote: [ -> ]I am using the newest version of Dolphin and my system is the following:

Windows 7 x86
AMD Phenom II 955 x4 @3,8ghz
Nvidia GTX 460
4gb DDR3 Ram

I tried it with the minimum settings (native resolution, no AA and so on) but even on final destination with just 2 characters i get about 50-80%(UNenjoyable) speed is there some way to fix this or is my Pc to slow?

edit: oh and i´m using the NTSC version

Post your (hacks) settings. Which revision is it?

SuperPutti

Hey people. I am hoping someone could help me. My speed seems fine for the most part. Anyways I go to the sub space because I want to unlock the chars. Everytime after the first battle ends my screen always turns black and nothing advances after that. Anyone know what my issue is?
Still getting the same error on

E8500 @ 4,15ghz
2x2gb 1066mhz ddr2
AMD HD6950@70 950/1350
Win 7 x64
atm Dolphin r7596 (tried 3.0 and various builds from 4*** to 7596)

[Image: dolphin%20settings.png]

Some characters (Mr. Game & Watch, King DDD and Lucas) crash dolphin on startup and some characters (Zelda/Shiek, Ness and Lucas) crash the game when the match ends.

Although, sometimes they work and sometimes not.
Problem is not the texture hacked .iso, since it works on my friends computer with the same settings.
His build:
i5 2500K
2x4gb 1600mhz ddr3
AMD HD6950
win 7 x64

Any1 have any idea what might cause these crashes on my computer?
Why are cheats enabled? If the ISO is hacked cheats don't need to be enable. Some can actually crash the game.