Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Super Smash Bros. Brawl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your computer is too slow
I'm having the same issue that was posted earlier in his thread, which is that the audio/bgm in Brawl seems to stutter despite Dolphin reporting 100% speed and running at 60fps using DSP LLE on thread. My current settings are below:

[Image: Graphics1.png] [Image: Graphics2.png] [Image: Graphics3.png]

AFAIK my rig should be able to run this game with no issues more or less, so it's probably got something to do with a setting somewhere. Any suggestions as to how to fix this issue are appreciated.
Your computer is very good, you really shouldn't need any hacks Undecided
I heard EFB --> RAM + LLE is too much for any system right now so maybe that's why your suffering slowdowns
Yep, right.

Set EFB Copies to Texture, SSBB don't need EFB to RAM.
(08-08-2012, 01:20 AM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]Set EFB Copies to Texture, SSBB don't need EFB to RAM.

Lol wut, there are somethings that SSBB uses with EFB RAM

Quote:The post battle stats are corrupt. In random cases, the credits screen (after beating classic mode) may suffer from the same issue. Names above characters during matches are also corrupted. Setting EFB Copy to RAM fix these issues.
Quote: AFAIK my rig should be able to run this game with no issues more or less, so it's probably got something to do with a setting somewhere. Any suggestions as to how to fix this issue are appreciated.
Just tried it on my end, and am also able to maintain the 60FPS.
Disable idle skipping, it should stop those stutters for the most part.
guys..i just started the game and need save ..but it says no chance to save cus bla bla bla and Dump and bla bla bla
how to solve it?
Well you have to bla bla bla and then bla bla bla click on bla bla bla and it should be solved.
Please write properly what the issue is and what you are trying to do.
lol ok bla bla bla bla

it asks for Save in memory then this

[Image: ?img=7fadb6cb4ca126c.png]

i press A then it asks me if i wanna play without save and etc..
then i just got out and give me this bla bla lol

[Image: ?img=c7ca2dce711b3b3.png]