Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Super Smash Bros. Brawl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I'm able to run the game at full speed with LLE on the last rev, but there is a delay between the action and the sound (e.g. when I hit someone, navigate in a menu, etc., the sound doesn't play immediately), even though the game runs at full speed. How can I fix that ? Thx.
Enable LLE on Thread
Hi, my PC broke and now I am using a laptop in the mean time. Do you think the specs are okay to run this game fast? I haven't been able to with revs 6890 or 6149 (the two fastest for me).

Dell Inspiron M5010
AMD Athlon™ II P320 Dual-Core Processor 2.10GHz
3 GB ram (2.75 usable)
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200 series
Windows 7 64 bit

Hope that is enough info. Its probably not good enough but you guys will know best, so....... Thank you!

I'm going to bed now so I won't be able to reply for some time, sorry.
God damn, every post on every game thread now is just people bitching about poor performance or asking if they can get full speed on their substandard computers. Jesus! It's made all these threads a waste of time to browse!! It's annoying as shit. Get better PC's people, for perfect emulation, Dolphin requires you havea beast, ok. It's that simple. It's that simple. 300-400$ for a complete upgrade. Get a machine like mine and you can play whatever you want. Otherwise, play it on the Wii/GC or shutup. Seriously, go look at all the recent posts in threads!!!
(06-15-2011, 02:42 AM)AHM Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, my PC broke and now I am using a laptop in the mean time. Do you think the specs are okay to run this game fast? I haven't been able to with revs 6890 or 6149 (the two fastest for me).

Dell Inspiron M5010
AMD Athlon™ II P320 Dual-Core Processor 2.10GHz
3 GB ram (2.75 usable)
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200 series
Windows 7 64 bit

Hope that is enough info. Its probably not good enough but you guys will know best, so....... Thank you!

I'm going to bed now so I won't be able to reply for some time, sorry.

a little weak...
(06-15-2011, 04:44 AM)Legend80 Wrote: [ -> ]God damn, every post on every game thread now is just people bitching about poor performance or asking if they can get full speed on their substandard computers. Jesus! It's made all these threads a waste of time to browse!! It's annoying as shit. Get better PC's people, for perfect emulation, Dolphin requires you havea beast, ok. It's that simple. It's that simple. 300-400$ for a complete upgrade. Get a machine like mine and you can play whatever you want. Otherwise, play it on the Wii/GC or shutup. Seriously, go look at all the recent posts in threads!!!

yep Wink

Deadwing

Well, if that's a little weak then my PC is definitely the problem here.

(06-15-2011, 04:44 AM)Legend80 Wrote: [ -> ]God damn, every post on every game thread now is just people bitching about poor performance or asking if they can get full speed on their substandard computers. Jesus! It's made all these threads a waste of time to browse!! It's annoying as shit. Get better PC's people, for perfect emulation, Dolphin requires you havea beast, ok. It's that simple. It's that simple. 300-400$ for a complete upgrade. Get a machine like mine and you can play whatever you want. Otherwise, play it on the Wii/GC or shutup. Seriously, go look at all the recent posts in threads!!!

Or quote me said post yourself if you don't want to answer. Or even better, don't answer at all!
Thanks for replying and I'm very sorry to have been a, uh... last straw with my, "can I run this game full speed with my crappy pc" question. I suppose one can only see so many of that kind of never-ending question before they can't bear it any longer. I really am very sorry.
Finally this game is ok on dolphin ?

thanks Big Grin

Darmy647

Runs swell, all graphics are fine and i get ok speed,60 FPS alot of the time, however i get some slowdown down to about 30-35 FPS when im playing brawl with more than 3 characters on screen. Is there a speedup hack i need to activate or what? Im using Direct3d11 for my Graphic setting, since it seems to handle brawl the best.

MissKazama

Hello, I am new to the forums and I got a question.

I got a very good gaming computer for my birthday so I can run the game just fine.

There is only one problem, I am not much of an expert when it comes to things like this,
but I am playing the game with a Game Pad, no problems whatsoever, except one, I can't
get the chars on the screen to move to the left or right, I can only block and attack, and jump.

I am sorry for this long message, but is there please anyone that can help me with this?