Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Super Smash Bros. Brawl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From before, I Wrote:What size is the game reported as in dolphin? It should be under 8 GB. If it isn't then you need to dump your game again.
(08-28-2012, 01:07 PM)Flam1ngDem0n Wrote: [ -> ]Anyways.....Does anyone know a answer to my problem?

You still haven't told us the md5 hash

PAL: 549c19aefd56c3651571c32e3c32e5b3
U.S.: d18726e6dfdc8bdbdad540b561051087
(08-28-2012, 09:36 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2012, 07:54 AM)Jade_Rock Wrote: [ -> ]I do not use save states,no idea whats wrong.

What was your question?
My question was why are animations not working right like when I charge lucarios b move its just blank like its there and you can get hit but,it just disappeared.
graphic settings? Can u post them pls?
Never mind I got it when I turned off dual core it worked but now its much slower..oh well.

Now when I try to start the game I get a bunch of warning errors...

error encountered accessing emulated address c2ca75ca and a bunch of letters and numbers like that I do not know what happened.

This just started happening I was playing earlier today perfectly.This just happened for no reason I did not change settings.The gamecube games were always working I do not know what really happened
Ok sorry but,one last question.

I backed up my created stages so now where do I put them so I can use them on dolphin?
Well, I have never been able to get custom (when I say custom I mean I made them on my computer :3) stages to work, they always say they are corrupt
I backed them up through a sd card I mean which folder do I put them in to use them?
(09-04-2012, 05:54 AM)Jade_Rock Wrote: [ -> ]I backed them up through a sd card I mean which folder do I put them in to use them?

you'll have you use dolphins virtual SD card
The file is named SD.raw btw