Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Super Smash Bros. Brawl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

blaackstarr

Hey everyone I'm having a problem with the cutscenes in the game. The cutscenes run at half speed for some reason but the gameplay itself runs fine at 60 fps.

I'm running the latest version. Specs are:

i7 930 (non overclocked)
GTX 480
6 gm ram.

Any help would be great.
I just wanted to know if I could use Dolphin's file system to do things like texture hacks. I've heard that cheats can cause brawl to crash a lot, but I'd prefer to leave the ISO file alone and not have to manually enter every little thing that I want via WiiScrub.

Thanks!

Sincerely,

~ BriNCz.

(10-18-2011, 01:22 AM)Plakkis Wrote: [ -> ]Still getting the same error on

E8500 @ 4,15ghz
2x2gb 1066mhz ddr2
AMD HD6950@70 950/1350
Win 7 x64
atm Dolphin r7596 (tried 3.0 and various builds from 4*** to 7596)

[Image: dolphin%20settings.png]

Some characters (Mr. Game & Watch, King DDD and Lucas) crash dolphin on startup and some characters (Zelda/Shiek, Ness and Lucas) crash the game when the match ends.

Although, sometimes they work and sometimes not.
Problem is not the texture hacked .iso, since it works on my friends computer with the same settings.
His build:
i5 2500K
2x4gb 1600mhz ddr3
AMD HD6950
win 7 x64

Any1 have any idea what might cause these crashes on my computer?

Ok, updated my rig and decided to make this problem go away. Turned out the option "Insert SD Card" caused these odd crashes.

bananaboy2

I have brawl working, but I can't get the shields to register as being pressed lightly. I'm using an official 360 controller.

If I put the threshold on 100 for the buttons, the buttons don't work anymore. Same goes for regular buttons like B and A. I tried setting set it on 99, but the shield only triggers as a full shield and only when I press down the trigger all the way.

Here are my settings:

[Image: s1Ld7.jpg]

mcb84

This game is running beautifully for me except after the fight the celebritory animation is replaced with a green box. Its not a huge deal but is there a fix for this?
External Frame Buffer (Graphics/Hacks) has to be used to solve this

mcb84

Switching external frame buffer from "disable" to "real" fixed the issue but now the graphics are all blocky and the colors are off.
That's not a bug and can't be fixed.

mcb84

Thats what i figured. Its not a big deal i just wanted to fix it if there was a way to do so

gw_epyon

I'm attempting to play with a friend over netplay. After a lot of playing around with it, it finally runs and allows us both to play. However, I'm getting an fps of as low as 35, and occasionally 60. My specs are as follows:

Dolphin 3.0-377
SSBB NTSC
i5 750 @ 2.67 ghz
Ati 5850 with newest drivers
8 gb ram
windows 7 ultimate x64

Settings on dolphin in picture below
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/513...ttings.png

Anything I can do to tighten up the fps? I'm already going to get a non stock cooler and oc my cpu to 4+ in the future.

Thanks.