Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Super Smash Bros. Brawl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-28-2012, 07:54 AM)Jade_Rock Wrote: [ -> ]I do not use save states,no idea whats wrong.

What was your question?
(08-28-2012, 06:56 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]I hope you enjoy banz

Was this directed towards me question?......Or not? Because if it was, then I have no clue why it would be. And if it was not....then does anyone know why SSBB Freezes at Subspace Emissary (AKA Adventure mode)? I really want to play SSE but how can I with it always freezing at the Choice between Kirby and Mario. Does anyone know?

Thanks
Yes it was, the reason it does that is because you downloaded the pirated version of the game.
(08-28-2012, 11:54 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes it was, the reason it does that is because you downloaded the pirated version of the game.

First of all, you are wrong. Second you have no way to prove that. And third you should just stop while you still can.

Can I have someone who know what they are talking about help me out here? Not someone who is going to make false accusations and make up lies to get someone banned?

Thank you.
how big is your .iso?
(08-28-2012, 12:14 PM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]how big is your .iso?

It is 8.5GBs I checked other websites to check it that was the right size. And everywhere I go say it is. So you have no right to say I downloaded a Pirated version of SSBB. Now can someone please give some more HELPFUL advise then saying "You going to get banned...ha ha ha"?

Thanks
Well then I have no idea, that is what always happens on the pirated version
You checked the md5 hash and stuff?
What size is the game reported as in dolphin? It should be under 8 GB. If it isn't then you need to dump your game again.
Stop investigating crimes that may or may not exist. Stay on-topic.
(08-28-2012, 12:48 PM)Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]Stop investigating crimes that may or may not exist. Stay on-topic.

My point exactly. Its really annoying when people ask for help but instead people try and accuse them of something they have no prof of. Anyways.....Does anyone know a answer to my problem?

Thanks