Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Star Wars Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-05-2016, 05:26 AM)IceStrike256 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes they have dx12 at feature level 11_0.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feature_...irect3D_12

I haven't tried the endor level yet on dx12 strange that it would only happen on one level.

forgot to mention, opening and closing graphics settings stops the flickering.

could it be an xfb bug?
(03-12-2016, 06:32 PM)slarlac249 Wrote: [ -> ]forgot to mention, opening and closing graphics settings stops the flickering.

could it be an xfb bug?

Sounds like a possible culprit to me but again I'm not the most knowledgeable about such things unfortunately.
New video, using a custom version of Han's texture pack, to stay more true to original game, and a new Intel core i7 6700k @ 4.6Ghz. 

Space levels now run without a hitch, however ground levels, especially the one after this, where you get into a AT-ST and AT-AT, still run in the 20's. 

Settings are in description of video. 

How are you getting 20s in those levels on a 6700k when I can get full speed on every level on a 4790k? With my overclock it should put my 4790 on par with your 6700.
(03-29-2016, 04:45 AM)IceStrike256 Wrote: [ -> ]How are you getting 20s in those levels on a 6700k when I can get full speed on every level on a 4790k? With my overclock it should put my 4790 on par with your 6700.

What are your settings? 
Just got everything on default provided by the game ini I haven't messed with settings for months.
Same here. Smile
What about that idle skipping ini entry. I think it does a lot for this game.
(03-30-2016, 08:58 PM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]What about that idle skipping ini entry. I think it does a lot for this game.

Should it be enabled or disabled. 
I've got this in my ini:
[Core]
SyncOnSkipIdle = False

As far as I remember it's not the same as the idle skipping setting in Dolphin config.