Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Star Wars Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So my PC is working nicely (well it better! I almost cut off my thumb while assembling it!) ^^
All games in Dolphin seem to run butter smooth, except for Rebel Strike, though it just seems to be a lot of shader cache stuttering. I guess that first level is the worst one, anyway...

But alas, my friends, I'm not sure if I can continue this life, because something seems to have gone wrong with my backup software before I reinstalled Windows and thus I lost EVERYTHING! My whole Dolphin user folder with my NAND, all saves, unlocks, scores and Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis! :'(((((((
Oh no!
(02-13-2015, 04:42 AM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]But alas, my friends, I'm not sure if I can continue this life, because something seems to have gone wrong with my backup software before I reinstalled Windows and thus I lost EVERYTHING! My whole Dolphin user folder with my NAND, all saves, unlocks, scores and Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis! :'(((((((

Who's using a backup software these days ???? just copy those files to a external hard drive Rolleyes
That's 2 TB of data I'm syncing to my external hard drive once a month. Do you know how long it takes to just copy all that over (USB2)? So just updating all changed files is the better way to go. I still don't understand what went wrong with that one, though Sad
The dolphin saves are not that big, i saved them on a usb stick and external hard drive.
Well, yeah, but why should I backup one folder manually when I'm backing up everything all together, anyway? Now stop teasing me, I'm already hurtin' enough as it is Sad
sucks, been there, done that. got the t-shirt.

now i store my important stuff on my desktop & on my laptop and two identical usb hdds. so it's in 4 places.
I setup my documents folder to be on one drive its been a great solution especially for games that don't have cloud saves.
(02-13-2015, 10:20 PM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]Well, yeah, but why should I backup one folder manually when I'm backing up everything all together, anyway? Now stop teasing me, I'm already hurtin' enough as it is Sad

I am not teasing you girl, i am telling you what you could have done. You always think bad things about me and i wonder why. It's since the time i talked german with you and asked how it was with you pffff

(02-14-2015, 01:40 AM)IceStrike256 Wrote: [ -> ]I setup my documents folder to be on one drive its been a great solution especially for games that don't have cloud saves.

I never use any cloud services, just a external hard drive or usb stick
i don't trust cloud services...what with all the hacker dicks around and service disruption that can happen every now and then. much more convenient to store it all offline.