Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Star Wars Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-11-2015, 01:10 AM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]I don't use master for this game. I really need HLE (thus using Fiora's build) to be able to play it. Might change this week when I finally upgrade my PC Big Grin

What shop do you use for your parts in germany ? i always bought parts in germany but some shops got closed.
Seriously? I just looked where I got them cheap and wasn't some dubious company I've never heard before. So it was HoH (Home of Hardware) in the end. It's also worth picking all parts over idealo or stuff like (what do you even call those in English? Price Search Engines?) that because many shops have special prices which you only get when you enter over those websites. You can save quite a few bucks that way.

Anyway, back to topic. I'm looking forward to see what my new machine can do with this game ^^
Very close to what mine can!
Not without overclocking I guess Wink
(02-11-2015, 01:52 AM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway, back to topic. I'm looking forward to see what my new machine can do with this game ^^

I guess the same as ice. But i am waiting for a HLE fix since rogue leader and rebel strike is perfectly running with that one on. Almost constant 50-60fps.

Tested the master build with HLE on (turned off sound) and i can play through the first mission of rogue leader without any problems, while fiora's hack/fix is crashing at the end.
(02-11-2015, 02:06 AM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]Not without overclocking I guess Wink

Lol yeah guess you might lose some frames.
(02-11-2015, 02:09 AM)Dolphy Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-11-2015, 01:52 AM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway, back to topic. I'm looking forward to see what my new machine can do with this game ^^

I guess the same as ice. But i am waiting for a HLE fix since rogue leader and rebel strike is perfectly running with that one on. Almost constant 50-60fps.

Tested the master build with HLE on (turned off sound) and i can play through the first mission of rogue leader without any problems, while fiora's hack/fix is crashing at the end.

That's exactly why the HLE fix hasn't been merged into master, it produces crashes (plus because it's a hack I guess).

Oooooh, my parts just arrived. Now I just hope I still know what I'm doing after 7 years O_O
sweet!! I like that new intel chips don't have pins I would always seem to bend them on my AMD's.
Yup! I used to be all about that AMD, not Intel. Smile

I moved to the Intel i5 2500 back in 2011 and it had served me well. I finally upgraded to Haswell last year for the lower TDP and higher IPC specifically for Dolphin. For the first time, I have done a complete upgrade in less than a year, all new low power parts! Just moved all of my stuff into my new Rosewill U2 case with white LED fans, looks fantastic!

For my system I run LLE audio so there are no problems running any games, my Haswell handles it very well. The biggest performance gain for me in RS2/3 was forcing efb2tex in the .ini for the game. While I was at it I also edited a few other .ini's for some games so that only the important ar codes showed up.
I basically built two computers last year and AMD A10-7850K OC to 4.5 and my new i7 lol