Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Star Wars Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
can we get the hle hacky fix build updated to the latest master revision?

pretty please with cherries on top
(02-02-2015, 09:45 PM)slarlac249 Wrote: [ -> ]can we get the hle hacky fix build updated to the latest master revision?

Fiora's build is working fine too and i am using LLE for this game
(02-02-2015, 10:27 PM)Dolphy Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-02-2015, 09:45 PM)slarlac249 Wrote: [ -> ]can we get the hle hacky fix build updated to the latest master revision?

Fiora's build is working fine too and i am using LLE for this game

Love to show of my platinum medals Tongue, number 8 and counting Big Grin

but it hasn't been updated since 25/1 5293 is old now.
(02-02-2015, 10:49 PM)slarlac249 Wrote: [ -> ]but it hasn't been updated since 25/1 5293 is old now.

Yeah so ? it plays decent. Master build works too if you use HLE + OpenAL but has a bit cracking sound.
Okay okay I'll update it! But I don't like people using an alternate build, someone better find a dev and get them to fix HLE audio for reals Tongue
(02-02-2015, 10:51 PM)Dolphy Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-02-2015, 10:49 PM)slarlac249 Wrote: [ -> ]but it hasn't been updated since 25/1 5293 is old now.

Yeah so ? it plays decent. Master build works too if you use HLE + OpenAL but has a bit cracking sound.
a bit? crackles loads. (rs2) do you need to adjust the latency at all? haven't tried rs3 on the master yet.
(02-02-2015, 11:07 PM)Fiora Wrote: [ -> ]Okay okay I'll update it! But I don't like people using an alternate build, someone better find a dev and get them to fix HLE audio for reals Tongue

will be most appreciated, hopefully someone can fix it proper at some point like you say.
Aaww, she de beeest!

So, Slarlac, you better get those cherries to her ASAP!
thanks for updating the build Smile

cherries on the way lol.
Can someone tell me how to cache? I'm looking at the wiki page and it says it but not sure how to do it.

"After caching I can maintain 95-100% speed. "
All it means is run the game, and it will create a cache over time. Meaning when you play it later it will be faster than it was the first time.