Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Star Wars Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Man i hate this game for doing this  Dodgy
Lol wow!! That happens to me all the freaking time.
Are you guys already using Fiora's updated build? Do you have a direct link perchance?
I'm actually using 5396 now.
(02-03-2015, 07:43 AM)IceStrike256 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm actually using 5396 now.

Fiora has updated her build, also 5396.
@IceStrike256, so that big a difference with it on thread eh? I will certainly have to look into doing that. So it goes from choppy to perfectly smooth? Have you had issues with it crashing on you because of that being set?
So after lots of tinkering I finally figured out the big issue: the game.ini was blocking the Efb to texture setting. The notice was right there in front of me every time I booted the game. I had to manually add it in the properties->edit config and bam! Game runs waay better.

If anyone is wondering this is the code I pasted in the game.ini settings:
[Video_Hacks]
EFBEmulateFormatChanges = True

Applying the same thing to Rogue 2 also gave it a nice boost. Unfortunately the compromise I had to deal with was losing some effects such as the yellow targeting. But meh, those are few things I can look past knowing that I can play this beauty in HD Tongue
(02-03-2015, 08:12 AM)brawleyman Wrote: [ -> ]@IceStrike256, so that big a difference with it on thread eh? I will certainly have to look into doing that. So it goes from choppy to perfectly smooth? Have you had issues with it crashing on you because of that being set?

No haven't had any crashes on any of the games I use LLE on.

(02-03-2015, 08:32 AM)ramok2k Wrote: [ -> ]Applying the same thing to Rogue 2 also gave it a nice boost. Unfortunately the compromise I had to deal with was losing some effects such as the yellow targeting. But meh, those are few things I can look past knowing that I can play this beauty in HD Tongue

You know that your rig is more than capable to run RS2 with EFB to RAM at full speed right lol.
Somehow I don't get how you guys find Fiora's latest build (from today). Is it from here? https://dl.dolphin-emu.org/prs/
But which one? Those are not all Fiora's builds, are they? O_o
hers is 1833