Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Star Wars Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That's the old one, isn't it? Or is THAT one now updated? So that I get the one from today when I download 1833 there?
she updates 1833
Aaaaah, ok... thanks!
@IceStrike256, can you give me the ini text to put in to make sure lle on thread is set? It's unfortunate that the master has that removed now. Sad
[DSP]
EnableJIT = True
DSPThread = True
Cool beans. Can I put this in the universal ini file for Dolphin, or does it need to go into each individual game?
I put it in per game
(02-03-2015, 10:30 AM)brawleyman Wrote: [ -> ]Cool beans. Can I put this in the universal ini file for Dolphin, or does it need to go into each individual game?

it goes under [Core] in the dolphin ini, at least that's what i've read on various threads here.

i don't think you need to put EnableJIT = True in the game ini as it's in the dolphin ini by default.

Quote:[Movie]
PauseMovie = False
Author =
DumpFrames = False
ShowInputDisplay = False
[DSP]
EnableJIT = True
DumpAudio = False
Backend = XAudio2
Volume = 100
CaptureLog = False
[Input]
BackgroundInput = False
[FifoPlayer]
LoopReplay = True
(02-03-2015, 11:41 PM)slarlac249 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2015, 10:30 AM)brawleyman Wrote: [ -> ]Cool beans. Can I put this in the universal ini file for Dolphin, or does it need to go into each individual game?

it goes under [Core] in the dolphin ini, at least that's what i've read on various threads here.

i don't think you need to put EnableJIT = True in the game ini as it's in the dolphin ini by default.

PauseMovie = False
Author =
DumpFrames = False
ShowInputDisplay = False
[DSP]
EnableJIT = True
DumpAudio = False
Backend = XAudio2
Volume = 100
CaptureLog = False
[Input]
BackgroundInput = False
[FifoPlayer]
LoopReplay = True

I do just in case something gets messed with so I know my settings are all good.
(02-04-2015, 12:56 AM)IceStrike256 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2015, 11:41 PM)slarlac249 Wrote: [ -> ]

PauseMovie = False
Author =
DumpFrames = False
ShowInputDisplay = False
[DSP]
EnableJIT = True
DumpAudio = False
Backend = XAudio2
Volume = 100
CaptureLog = False
[Input]
BackgroundInput = False
[FifoPlayer]
LoopReplay = True

I do just in case something gets messed with so I know my settings are all good.

XFB Turned on (virtual) in hacks ???