Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Star Wars Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-29-2015, 08:01 AM)IceStrike256 Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting I need to invest more time in to test RS3 need  just been playing 2.

It's not smooth, mostly running at 30-35 fps Sad

BTW is this a bug ?
I don't see anything wrong with that screenshot except an almost best ever medal so close.
(01-31-2015, 03:41 AM)IceStrike256 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see anything wrong with that screenshot except an almost best ever medal so close.

Cant remember any of this Blush, thought because of the low accurcy i should get silver

Edit: Wait this game had platinum medals if i remember correctly LOL!
Yup best ever medals! Remember when I got my first was like fwahhh.
(01-31-2015, 04:54 AM)IceStrike256 Wrote: [ -> ]Yup best ever medals! Remember when I got my first was like fwahhh.

Well i played this mission for the first time on dolphin and almost got it hahaha. 30fps isn't that bad for that map Big Grin Tongue

Out of curiousity, you sounded like this guy ? Tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZQJkaBcHNU

3 years to get one LOL! what a newb!
Lol nub indeed after you get the Jedi straighter its way easy to get best ever medals on a few levels.
Double post lol.

Just ran the first level on newest master build and kept fullspeed the whole time!

And got a best ever medal while I was at it lol.
(01-31-2015, 06:46 AM)IceStrike256 Wrote: [ -> ]Lol nub indeed after you get the Jedi straighter its way easy to get best ever medals on a few levels.

I truely loved the mission where wedge discovered the jedi starfighter from obi-wan Big Grin

(01-31-2015, 08:40 AM)IceStrike256 Wrote: [ -> ]Double post lol.

Just ran the first level on newest master build and kept fullspeed the whole time!

And got a best ever medal while I was at it lol.

what master build you use ? and what settings ? because the speed for me is still 30 fps
still no working hle audio though.
(01-31-2015, 11:11 PM)slarlac249 Wrote: [ -> ]still no working hle audio though.

Last master build hle is working for me but cracking a bit in Rouge Leader.

Used HLE + OpenAL setting.