Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Star Wars Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I see, does the Cache get overridden if I play the game on different versions of Dolphin?
Sometimes, depends on the changes.
Sometimes you even need to delete the shader cache yourself when there are issues.
I heard it resets with each new build is that true?
(02-03-2015, 01:28 AM)IceStrike256 Wrote: [ -> ]I heard it resets with each new build is that true?

always does for me, i usually overwrite with each new build and dolphin rebuilds the cache when i boot a game.
I don't know how it is handled in master. I only know from Tino (Ishiiruka) that sometimes he lets Dolphin rebuild the shader cache, mostly when something changes that might have anything to do with it, but not always.
Cache gets deleted on every new build. This is a good thing; as the line-width fixes would show up if it didn't.
Yeah I'm glad I don't have graphic glitches being loaded.
New build from fiora runs better for me, got a foot mission running at 50-60 fps Big Grin
lol just did a gameplay vid of the first level using a new build so I got terrible performance in it but I really don't want to play it again to make it better.

I was talking about the hoth mission from han solo Big Grin