Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Super Smash Bros. Melee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
I watched your video, looks like it will be a cool channel to watch.

1 suggestion: you may want to go up to the latest dev builds to get faster speeds on your PC, as they tend to be faster than the stable versions.

As for the audio desync with recording, the latest dev build may fix that. Or if you can spend some money, get the Nvidia 750 Ti and use their ShadowPlay recorder, as it can offload to the GPU instead of sucking up your CPU performance.
Thanks for the feedback!
I'm having some issues with running SSBM on Dolphin v4.0 (netplay). Booting it up either freezes my computer when I get to the main menu or I get the screen in the first attachment and can't input anything. Could anybody please help?

Also please note that I'll be away for a week or so without internet, and I'm leaving this morning, so I may not be able to respond immediately.

TheUsD

Having issues with using cheats on the stock NTSC .gmc version of this game. My comp specs are listed below, trying to use the enable all maps/characters.

When games boots up, it starts to have video and audio lag and when I press "start" to skip the opening credits, the game freezes, then dolphin crashes. Turn cheats off and the game boots up and plays properly. Is there some basic things I should be checking, first?

I tried looking through this thread but it's over 15 pages and I didn't turn up anything on google with the terms I was using to search.

Operating System: Win7x64 Ult.
Processor/CPU: AMD FX-4130 OC 4.095GHZ
Video Card/GPU: ATI HD4650
Memory/RAM: 8GB 4x2GB 1600 9-9-9-9-24
Dolphin Revision Currently Using: 4.02

P.S. Sometimes (at random) I get a Executable memory ended up above 2GB, not sure what that is all about.
Grab the latest dev build from here and see if the issue is still there: https://dolphin-emu.org/download/
The dev buidls are more accurate and faster than 4.0.2
You probably have cheats that don't work with Dolphin.

TheUsD

Sorry I should have mentioned that the cheats I'm using are in the AR (I'm new to the Dolphin emu. I will try the Dev build and see what happens. Thank you for the quick replies.

Just as a quick update. The issue only seems to be in graphics setting Direct3D9

OpenGL and 3D11 seem to not cause a Memory error, but are just too much for my GFX card. I do have a R7 250 coming in the mail for me so maybe that'll help some things out.

And for anyone who questions why such an old card. Well I'm not a Gamer. The PC I put this emu on is for my over-powered HTPC.
I understand. If you're not using the latest development build, we can't really help you with fixes though. There have been over 3000 changes at this point, and any one of them could have fixed your issue.

Kraarg

I am having trouble using the c-stick to smash to the left- I can smash to the right and do left aerials fine, but using the c-stick to the left while on the ground simply doesn't work. Googling doesn't seem to turn up anyone with the same problem, and I'm not quite sure what the cause could be. I am using a Smash Bros Edition Gamecube controller which has worked fine on Gamecube itself when smashing left, and a Mayflash pc adapter.
I doubt specs have anything to do with it, but they are:
Operating System: Windows 7 x64
Processor/CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 1045T
Video Card/GPU: ATI Radeon HD 5570
Memory/RAM: 8.00 GB
Dolphin Revision Currently Using: 4.0.2 x64
Try turning the Radius up to 100 on both sticks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26