Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Super Smash Bros. Melee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
It means what it says. Some games require specific configurations to work properly. If it doesn't cause any problem, you don't need to fix it.

AndredelFuego

(10-23-2013, 05:16 AM)xemnas Wrote: [ -> ]It means what it says. Some games require specific configurations to work properly. If it doesn't cause any problem, you don't need to fix it.

That's just it. The problem it causes is THE GAME DOES NOT START. It's just the yellow text when I load the ISO and that error message.

Have you ever had that kind of message.
(10-23-2013, 05:30 AM)AndredelFuego Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-23-2013, 05:16 AM)xemnas Wrote: [ -> ]It means what it says. Some games require specific configurations to work properly. If it doesn't cause any problem, you don't need to fix it.

That's just it. The problem it causes is THE GAME DOES NOT START. It's just the yellow text when I load the ISO and that error message.

Have you ever had that kind of message.
Your game iso has a problem probably and freezes at boot and that is not an error message that gets displayed, error messages pop out in a new window, that is just information that efb scale is overwritten (set to an integral value).
I don't have this problem. And that is not an error message.
@AndredelFuego: Try to redump your game

Jade_Rock55

Ok can someone help me get a constant fps on this game?

For some reason the fps says like 25 and the game is going faster than normal and the game lags a lot,like it will go 20,15,7,17 and makes my button input off.I would like to have a constant 25-30 then go to lightning melee and have 50-60 fps.

Can someone help me with the settings?I have tried many different setting options.

My PC specs are in sig(Yes I know it sucks, I can't get a new computer now so if this doesn't work then I will just forget this for now).
Your PC sucks and can't handle Melee at full speed. You don't even list your graphics card.
Can anyone help me? Game seems to lag for me during 4 player fight, fight with Yoshi's, sometimes on Adventure mode. 1 VS 1 works fine. Every info is in my signature. If anyone can help me, suggest me settings or different emulator version, I would appreciate it. I heared the fastest Dolphin version ever is the one I am using and the one that I wrote in signature. If there is faster version, please let me know. Thanks.
(11-05-2013, 03:44 AM)OldClassicGamer Wrote: [ -> ]Every info is in my signature

What i5 processor have you got exactly?

Multiplayer mode is very demanding. Your CPU might not be powerful enough to handle it
Use OpenGL + Vertex Streaming Hack too, that should be much, much faster.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26