Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: DefenderX' ICC+OpenMP Dolphin Builds Windows+OS X [DISCONTINUED][UNOFFICIAL]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
Anyway, this is subsidiary in my opinion. Wink

The main thing is the strange error... i cannot reproduce it, so the fault have to be somewhere in the Dolphin sourcecode i think.
Lol, that's incorrect.

You have two options to unrar:
Extract here: which will extract everything from the rar into the current folder.
Extract to [Folder Name]: Which will ofcourse take the filename of the rar and create a folder with that name in which the files from the archive will get extracted to.

People generally rar binary files in the root. But if you really want to put it in a folder, atleast give it a proper name. x64 isn't very meaningful. Tongue

Quote:The main thing is the strange error... i cannot reproduce it, so the fault have to be somewhere in the Dolphin sourcecode i think.
What do you mean? Didn't you just say you had the same issue?
Also, you didn't mess with the sourcecode did you? (Aside from changing the application title ofcourse. Tongue)

You compiled this from the 423cdb63989f commit right?
If it is happening in your non optimised builds as well as your optimised builds, but not in mamario's then it's something you can fix. If it only happens in the optimised builds then it could be something wrong with the way you're optimising it, so you should be able to fix that too.
Ah, again someone posts while I'm typing.
Okay, my regular builds don't have this error so the problems have to be in the ICC XE. I didn't mess up with the sourcecode, i only edited the name of Dolphin Wink

Well, i try to fix that. I'll be grateful if someone have some ideas how to do that.
We cannot let neobrain see this. He said optimised builds only broke things.
btw: Here's the crash log.

Quote:Unhandled Exception
Code: 0xC0000005
Call stack info:
BannerLoaderWii.cpp(136) : DiscIO::CBannerLoaderWii::GetBanner

Unhandled Exception
Code: 0xC0000005
Call stack info:
wincmn.cpp(552) : wxWindowBase::SendDestroyEvent

Maybe someone can find the problem Tongue

btw: I'm working on the problem. I hope, i'll find the error soon.
(04-04-2012, 02:01 AM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, i have new and fresh builds for ya Smile
* Dolphin 3.0-589 x86/x64 with ICC optimizations
* Dolphin 3.0-589 x86/x64 regular builds.
Click here to download ICC optimized builds!
Click here to download normal builds!
(04-05-2012, 05:53 AM)AnyOldName3 Wrote: [ -> ]If it is happening in your non optimised builds as well as your optimised builds, but not in mamario's then it's something you can fix. If it only happens in the optimised builds then it could be something wrong with the way you're optimising it, so you should be able to fix that too.
Ah, again someone posts while I'm typing.

3.0-589 is not yet on the master branch. AFAIK, mamario only compiles
the latest on the master branch. Mamario does not have this
build compiled.

3.0-589-ge46779e is on the wii-usb branch.

The latest on the master branch (at the time of this post) is 3.0-586-g7029051

@DefenderX
You should probably include the Hash, Short Hash, or at least the
git describe with your builds so people know exactly what they are.
The numbers (ie 3.0-589) are not always unique, and in most cases
they are ambiguous.

As to the error, it's probably specific to that branch, hence why it is not
yet on the master branch.
Okay, i'll check that later. And thx for the hint, i'll include the hashes in my next builds.

btw: So how can check out the source ONLY of the master branch? Is there a specific command on TortoiseGit?

(04-05-2012, 08:44 AM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, i'll check that later. And thx for the hint, i'll include the hashes in my next builds.
btw: So how can check out the source ONLY of the master branch? Is there a specific command on TortoiseGit?

With TortoiseGit, I don't think so.

Code:
git status
OR
git branch -a --contains HEAD
shows what branch you're on

Code:
git checkout origin/master
If you're on master, does nothing
If you're not on master, switches to master
(04-05-2012, 08:44 AM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]btw: So how can check out the source ONLY of the master branch? Is there a specific command on TortoiseGit?
... why would you want to do that? It's not like the other branches take up 50 MB of disk space or something.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41