Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Resident Evil Series - Official Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Bi7hazard

Some solution to the sound of Resident Evil: Rebirth?
Some solution to the sound of Resident Evil: Rebirth?

Chris901

Hi to you all.It has been over a week since i am struggling to make re remake ntsc audio running perfect.I saw a lot of videos where ingame bgm never stops,a friend of mine too has re,though with no audio issues.How come that i do?This are my features,i have dolphin r7670:
Intel Core i7 processor 860
Ram 8 gb ddr3
Nvidia geforce gt330 2 gb
and i already updated all the peripherals.Thank you!
(07-15-2011, 06:40 PM)Chris901 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi to you all.It has been over a week since i am struggling to make re remake ntsc audio running perfect.I saw a lot of videos where ingame bgm never stops,a friend of mine too has re,though with no audio issues.How come that i do?This are my features,i have dolphin r7670:
Ram 8 gb ddr3

Did you use LLE?

Chris901

(07-15-2011, 08:37 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-15-2011, 06:40 PM)Chris901 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi to you all.It has been over a week since i am struggling to make re remake ntsc audio running perfect.I saw a lot of videos where ingame bgm never stops,a friend of mine too has re,though with no audio issues.How come that i do?This are my features,i have dolphin r7670:
Ram 8 gb ddr3

Did you use LLE?

I actually tried,i tried the dsp on thread to switch on,and i also tried to use the recompiler and interpreter for the sound.I actually downloaded the dsp hlee plugin, i also tried to download the bin and coen for the 2 other interpreters,but i always noticed music fading ,like in dining room,after 2 clocks it stops,or in the main hall,where it stops after 10 seconds.Please help me!

(07-15-2011, 08:37 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]
Ram 8 gb ddr3

Did you use LLE?

No way.I finally managed to enable the audio with no issues(i used LLE,i guess i made few mistakes the first time)but,the LLE make the frame drastically go down in some rooms.(First zombie encounter)Do you have any clue?I want this game to run perfect damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omgitsamonster

Hi everyone i was wondering if someone has encountered a crash in RE remake in the room after the part where some snakes fall down, you use the crank go through the bridge, use the elevator, then there is the half fountain and crows, then the place with the snakes im talking about, and finally the room the game just crashes, its the one with the box you can move to cover the holes in the floor, it has like 3 or 4 blue plants the first time you go in, i enter that room for the first time, and anything i press the action button on, the game crashes with the "now the aplicattion has to exit" error, i even press the button on air with nothing in front and it still crashes, also if a walk to the door near two holes in the floor and a box it crashes when i come close to it, the game so far was working almost perfect, i had some random crashes but very rare, no graphical errors, perfect speed, the popular music stopping thing but not a big issue. i was played the game with no serious problems until now that i cant continue.

my specs are: intel core i 5 750, radeon hd 5850, 4gb ram, windows 7 64 bit, using dolphin 3.0 64 bit and tried rev r7671 64 bit, im using an european version, i dont know if its pal or ntsc, i guess its pal cause i have limit fps to 60 without audio throtle and the max fps i get on doors opening is 50, also the game is multilanguage.

i tried different configuration options but it still happens can someone give me an advice or help me ?

EDIT i think i fixed it !!!!!!! i turned off everything for speed or graphics in the configuration and it was the cpu emulator what caused the problem, the experimental JITIL and JIT gave me problems so using the cpu interpreter, at 2 fps i managed to get to the saving room that was right there thank god and now that i saved the game, i loaded and everything works smooth again.
[Image: imggze.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Please help!!
any solution?
(07-06-2011, 06:16 AM)vlakipn Wrote: [ -> ]Ive found out what made performance hit on that place in RE 0. It was option Accurate VBeam emulation in game ISO properties, which is , for some reason (probably LLE) enabled by default. So, use HLE and disable VBeam, and no slowdown there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k2DIWDKI2w

yes, yes , thanks ^_^
(07-19-2011, 01:42 PM)jos18g Wrote: [ -> ][Image: imggze.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Please help!!
any solution?

any idea?
Perhaps i am just blind (lol), but i really can't see the problem in the picture, exactly WHAT is your problem? Describe it please.
(07-22-2011, 07:09 PM)DarkSharingan Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps i am just blind (lol), but i really can't see the problem in the picture, exactly WHAT is your problem? Describe it please.

Bad textures... some are missing if you watch out
(07-22-2011, 08:22 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-22-2011, 07:09 PM)DarkSharingan Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps i am just blind (lol), but i really can't see the problem in the picture, exactly WHAT is your problem? Describe it please.

Bad textures... some are missing if you watch out

but , do you have solution?