Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Resident Evil Series - Official Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow and I thought I was a hardcore RE fan. You go dude!

By the way, 3.0-589 works great for me playing RE0, REmake, & RE4.
Personaly I'm a true fan since PSX versions. RE games are cult games. I've been waiting for RE6 Wink
(08-11-2012, 06:49 AM)Nameless Mofo Wrote: [ -> ]Wow and I thought I was a hardcore RE fan. You go dude!
By the way, 3.0-589 works great for me playing RE0, REmake, & RE4.

I must test RE Zero again. Last month ive had some sessions with it, trying to master the first zombie-encounter in the train without framedrops and sound-stuttering. No successHuh

Ive tested 3.0 and 3.0-578. 3D9/1-1,5xIR/4xAA/LLE default for the other stuff.

(edit: its the scene, after the fmv, when Rebecca meets the first zombie in the train, after the fmv she is attacked by three zombies).

I`ll give it a new try.

(08-11-2012, 06:59 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]Personaly I'm a true fan since PSX versions. RE games are cult games. I've been waiting for RE6 Wink

Me too, i remember the feeling of playing a "forbidden" game (violence in games and movies is a problem in germany, because of our history esp. WW2) for the first time Tongue

Btw, heres another one of my little treasures (love those RE-zippos):

[Image: rpdhgsqb.jpg]

TuMadre

You are amazing! I want that lighter! xD

I recently started with the RE series because my favorite game is Silent Hill ... And I'm delighted! Big Grin A shame that the movies are so bad ...Sad

Sorry for my english...
(08-11-2012, 12:08 PM)TuMadre Wrote: [ -> ]You are amazing!
I know, thank you for confirmingBig Grin
Quote:I want that lighter! xD
They became rare on ebay. 5 years ago you found them more often. There exist a real lot of them.

ExclamationExclamationExclamationhttp://www.biohazardrebirth.de/9328.html:exclamation::exclamation::exclamation:

Quote:I recently started with the RE series because my favorite game is Silent Hill ... And I'm delighted! Big Grin
Congrat, you wont regret it.
Quote:Sorry for my english...
Mine is not better Tongue

Resident Evil for Gamecube actual status ***update***

Ive just tested it with Dol 3.0-750. As i mentioned yesterday, the game has slowed down a bit, compared to former builds.

After activating "LLE on thread", the "mainhall-opening-cutscene" got a remarkable speed-boost. After activating "V-beam-Emulation" in the game-properties, it brought the game back to full-speedExclamation

Now i will make it to the first save room to investigate, if the last big slow-down-problem might be solved too.
(08-12-2012, 03:00 AM)HAR65 Wrote: [ -> ]Resident Evil for Gamecube actual status ***update***

Ive just tested it with Dol 3.0-750. As i mentioned yesterday, the game has slowed down a bit, compared to former builds.

After activating "LLE on thread", the "mainhall-opening-cutscene" got a remarkable speed-boost. After activating "V-beam-Emulation" in the game-properties, it brought the game back to full-speedExclamation

Now i will make it to the first save room to investigate, if the last big slow-down-problem might be solved too.

Interesting. I'll have a look to this build too
Resident Evil for Gamecube - actual status - ***final update***

Made it to the first save-room. Smooth 30fps, unbelievable HeartHeartHeart

Changed my personal status for my favourite Gamecube-game to ExclamationPERFECTExclamation

First full speed in Hyrule-field, now the last REmake-issue solved.

What a happy day.

Angel i can rest in peace now, farewell Angel

ShanxTadeu

Hi guys wassup?

I'm here looking for some help. My rig is capable to play Resident Evil 0 / Remake for Wii at 30fps but the RE 0 training facility's fountain place is annoying me a lot. In that place my fps drops from 30 fps to 14-16 fps. A guy in this thread told that we need disable the accurate VBeam emulation in the iso properties to kill the performance hit in that place, but the overall performance falls 2-5 fps if the VBeam option stay unticked. My question is:

The future releases will solve this problem? There's another solution for this problem? Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks for your attention and sorry for my grammar.
hello
this my first post ,recently i played Resident evil Zero (ntcs) using dolphin 64bit build3.750 and discovered that a little bug related to the map had been FIXED in the above mentioned build (in official build 3.0 bug exist ) the bug described in dolphin wiki as following: The map will always display all the other maps available via a selection menu even if you haven't collected/visited the other map yet .
i wanted to change (map bug) entry in the wiki but could'nt do that .I know that this is minor bug but still i will be glad if devs knew about this unnoticed FIX
beside this the frame rate and sound using LLE is perfect even without accurate vbeam trick .