Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Resident Evil Series - Official Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Xster

(10-17-2011, 02:53 AM)Hdtv Wrote: [ -> ]Resident Evil 4 Gamcube Editon want start with EmuCR-Dolphin-3.0-160-x64. Game Menu works but after difficult change and start the nothings happens , short message loading data or someone and thats it black screen no message nothing.

any ideas?Undecided

would u be using a PAL version of that game, because i experienced the same problem with an European version ans fixed it by using a NTSC version.
Resident evil 4 works better with an NTSC version of the game, but there will still be issues, audio sync which hasn't been fixed yet, slow downs if u got a poor graphic card such as mine, depending on where u are located, water room (chapter 3-1) glitch which crashes dolphin only by going on the right panel and the infrared scope that can be solved by enabling RAM EFB and texture cache accuracy to safe, yet u'll have to disable any other options on the bottom of the hack menu in graphic menu if u still are experiencing issues such as grey scoping with infrared. Enabling all that made the emulator more unstable, as it seems with my computer, and some random crashes pop out, making it impossible to advance in the game without save states.
Im using 3.0 tried 3.0 191,Xaudio2 is set,LLE recompiler...

my game is still crashing after like what 10-15 mins DSound doesnt do that but sound is waaaay too much glitchy to play...

EDIT:thats for RE:Remake GC (forgot to say)
(11-04-2011, 02:34 PM)Uxot Wrote: [ -> ]Im using 3.0 tried 3.0 191,Xaudio2 is set,LLE recompiler...

my game is still crashing after like what 10-15 mins DSound doesnt do that but sound is waaaay too much glitchy to play...

EDIT:thats for RE:Remake GC (forgot to say)

Use XAudio2 with HLE or LLE without XAudio2
HLE with DSound makes it worst since with DSound its just horribly glitchy sound...

HLE with Xaudio2 = crash after 10 mins or so

they need to add another audio thingy cuz both for me now is unplayable....

LLE when i start game it says failed to load DSP rom..i will get DSPspy and try...
i got DSPspy and im confused...... how the FUCK i am supposed to dump it or w/e i need to do...?
I've used DSound with LLE for months and it have worked great.
I don't think I have ever used XAudio2 in Dolphin.

I usually use XAudio2 with SNES9X but haha that's another story.
if i put LLE its asking for dsp_rom.bin file... DSound LLE on RE:Remake and works great? well not lucky on my side i guess...
Hi everyone

I played Darkside Chronicles a long time ago with keyboard and mouse, i now use a Wiimote, and would like to buy a second Wiimote so that i can play the game in Co-op mode with my friends. My questions are:

Does anyone have any experience playing co-op mode in this game in Dolphin?

As far as i know, the fps will be be cut in half when another player joins the game, is this just natural and you won't feel a slowdown, or will it cause slowdowns if your CPU is not strong enough to handle 2 players?

Specs is in my sig. For the record, the game runs pretty much perfectly with my CPU, but i have only tried singleplayer.

It's been a while since i last used Dolphin, please bear with me^^

Thanks in advance

person123456

hi all i have a question about a really old game that i dont know where to ask - resident evil remake for the GC, as im playing this through I cannot seem to break out of the zombie dog's bites when they pin me to the ground although I remember that I should be able to by imply button mashing. any1 know whats wrong or had this problem? cant seem to find anything on this anywhere :S
i have problem for this game...when i need to change cd 2, (when jill goes down the elevator) the game crash..i've tried using a lot of older revision and new the latest one seems like nothing change..can anybody help me??or is there a place where i can download save from the beginning of disc 2??
i'm playing pal version
Is it possible to make REmake load cutscenes quicker than originally? When playing on Gamecube or Wii the game hangs for a split second as it loads a new background during cutscenes, and it does the same thing on Dolphin. Maybe there's a version or some settings that can improve the game?