Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Resident Evil Series - Official Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I've tried them, aren't them for WII anyway?
i use 64 bits Big Grin

i'll just switch to a lower resolution

edit: lol running cool @ 1280*720 Smile
how about u try this setting?
resident evil zero

Code:
Enable Safe Texture Cache set to Fast & ZTP Bloom hack, Disable Idle Skipping ,Fog OFF and CPU->EFB ACCESS OFF
use direct3D with safe textures cache ,EFB Scale Copy ON, EFB copy to texture ON,30 fps limmit

[color=#FF0000]its the fastest setting i have tested so far it has to boost your performance.[/color]

its tested on various low end machines and they all got very nice speed.

Addendum:

Resident evil Remake at full speed:

Code:
Use OpenGL; Safe Texture Cache On, frame limmit 30,use fps for limmiting ->important it will slow door walk but huge fps boost in game
disable fog ON,disable destination alpha pass ON,

for both audio throttle always OFF
WOW GRATS BROTHER

sotospt52

Hello everyone! I have a litle roblem with RE0 dolphin usaly runs at 15-18 fps and it is a bit slow... i have search this foroum and i have try all the settings! and when i check Use real XFB from openGL config i get speed like 30-35 fps but the screen shaking and it is not playable.
my pc specs are:

cpu: q8300 2.5ghz
vga: radeon 4870
Ram: 2gbyte
win 7 32 bit

plz can anyone hlp me?
for the love of god at least look at page before, before u post ...shaking is coused by xfb why are u even using it?
blah just check previous page.
(06-01-2010, 03:57 AM)IcemanSR Wrote: [ -> ]how about u try this setting?
resident evil zero

Code:
Enable Safe Texture Cache set to Fast & ZTP Bloom hack, Disable Idle Skipping ,Fog OFF and CPU->EFB ACCESS OFF
use direct3D with safe textures cache ,EFB Scale Copy ON, EFB copy to texture ON,30 fps limmit

audio throttle always OFF

Big Grin
Guys, is anyone experiencing hanging at some point in Resident Evil Zero?

Rebecca fell off in that train cabin, Billy (me) looked at the map in the conductor's office then the game hanged there..
I've got a problem with RE0 for GC. The game runs beautifully smooth, as just about most games do on Dolphin on this PC. My main problem is that the sound is horrible. Meaning, whenever music is present, or someone is speaking, there's this horrid stuttering that happens. Yes, I can just skip the talking scenes, but not the music when there's a battle going on. And really, I shouldn't have to. >_> Is there a way to fix this?
Well, you have to live with it. Sad
Try enabling audio throttle, I think it will enhance the music quality.