Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Howto] Getting DSP dumps (required for DSP-LLE)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
ok , I will try to copy the dolphin-emu-read-only to the root of my drive Big Grin
Finally, I compiled it Big Grin. Thanks shuffle2

I will compare the size of my build with anothe to see if they match (Y)

EDIT:curious , my build and and val532 build are 526 kb ( I think because 2>c:/dolphin-emu-read-only/Source/DSPSpy/../Core/Common/Src/Thread.h:39:23: warning: xmmintrin.h: No such file or directory ) and boogerlard build is 540 kb o.O
Because i assemble from dsp_test.ds. It's a official dspspy.
Wait . Then , Which .ds file we have to use to compile DSPSpy ?

EDIT: lol , I read the names , dump_rom.ds has to be for dump the DSP_rom.bin and DSP_coef.bin , and the other for something else
Thanks, I just used the tool posted in the first post to dump my DSP_Rom and DSP_Coef from my Wii. It also seemed to dump an additional file as well, what is the dsp_dump0.bin file for?

I made sure I downloaded the correct tool after the first post was edited since I didn't want to risk messing anything on my Wii up, the files appear to be the correct sizes. Smile
The DSP_rom is 8kb and DSP_coef is 16 kb , I think . I am not sure :/ I read it

And the extra file maybe is because in the first post he used another ds file . Can you try my build please :B? I don't have a wii right now

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IFPX1J35
Hmm my DSP_Rom.bin is 8 KB while the dsp_coef is 4 KB, are these the correct sizes? I used the tool in the first post which I presume works correctly.
mmm .... As I said before, the build of the first post is 540 kb and my build and val532 build is 526 . Maybe he used a different .ds file . I used the DSP_dump.ds file to the compile , try my build

EDIT: Or maybe I am wrong in the sizes xD
the build in the first post is from me. it is correct. rom is 8KB, coef is 4KB

perhaps the sizes are different because I use the latest version of the devkitpro suite (from svn)

@satan666: um, that's great. but no one will be doing anything useful with that build of dspspy
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22