Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Howto] Getting DSP dumps (required for DSP-LLE)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
I no longer have the HBC, but I do have BootMii so I will read up later how to redo the HBC and go from there thanks.

kazoku86

thank you Big Grin

yosu69

thank you

Spacecowboy

Thanks.

soulsurfer82

Hi guys I'm super noob here. I was looking for a fix to the Mario galaxy sound stop issue and finally ended up here. I'm sooo.. confuse at the moment, but do I need the actual Wii hardware to then "dump" some files from it whatever, for this whole LLE sound plug in to work?
where do i put the files? I put them into dump dir in latest dolphin rev, but the emulator kicks me back to the main screen. I cant boot any games with dsp lle selected.

soulsurfer82

My bad. I found those files from some website and put them into the user\CG folder. Works, but games run very slow Sad Mario galaxy drops to 35 fps so close yet so far.
(03-20-2011, 09:19 PM)soulsurfer82 Wrote: [ -> ]My bad. I found those files from some website and put them into the user\CG folder. Works, but games run very slow Sad Mario galaxy drops to 35 fps so close yet so far.

which CG folder?
I think he means the /user/gc folder, that's where the files go once you dump them.

In any case you aren't supposed to find the files on a website, you are supposed to dump them from a homebrew enabled Wii/GC that you own using the file provided in the first post. The dsp rom and coefficient are copyrighted by Nintendo and are illegal to download or redistribute, dumping them from a Wii/GC that you own is the only legal method of obtaining a dsp dump.
Is there any difference between dumping from a gc and dumping from a wii
like quality maybe Huh
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22