Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Howto] Getting DSP dumps (required for DSP-LLE)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
(05-04-2011, 05:08 PM)Garock Wrote: [ -> ]um, why can't i download the attachment in the first post? it always redirecting to login screen (as if i haven't logged on)
is there any requirement to have minimal post before downloading attachment in this forum?

Yes
After enabling LLE in Kirbi game dont boot, I wanted to try LLE because after some time playing Kirby i get crashy and cracking sound

Edit: only if LLE is locked to core
(05-07-2011, 07:20 PM)gore Wrote: [ -> ]After enabling LLE in Kirbi game dont boot, I wanted to try LLE because after some time playing Kirby i get crashy and cracking sound

Edit: only if LLE is locked to core

Well then do not lock to coreBig Grin
For those of you who is having trouble downloading the attachment on the first post,
firefox users, just right click on the link and click on "Save Link As...".
All other browser should have something similar to "Save Link As...".

sicarium

(08-29-2009, 02:31 PM)boogerlad Wrote: [ -> ]
shuffle2 Wrote:Dolphin's DSPSpy can be compiled with the ucode "dump_roms.ds" in order to dump the irom("rom") and drom("coef") memory regions.
Here is a dol which will dump the files to your sd card, ready to use with dolphin. Just place them in the /Sys/GC/ directory.

NOTE: only DSP LLE uses these files, and you SHOULD NOT expect DSP LLE to work even close to nicely at the moment.

You can run this file by renaming it to "boot.dol" and using bannerbomb, by using wiiload, or another method of your choice.
good

phion140

So how many post shall i have to download this ?( i dont attend to spam Tongue dont worry )
(06-11-2011, 09:57 PM)phion140 Wrote: [ -> ]So how many post shall i have to download this ?( i dont attend to spam Tongue dont worry )

About...10? (just a random guess).

adropbear

I can understand the need for registration but forcing a set number of posts just to download a file is just asking for spam.
(05-28-2011, 03:46 PM)RandomUser Wrote: [ -> ]For those of you who is having trouble downloading the attachment on the first post,
firefox users, just right click on the link and click on "Save Link As...".
All other browser should have something similar to "Save Link As...".

Oh this should be amended to the OP.
tnkx 4 u
How the hell do i dump these files? I can't make sense of a single post in this thread.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22