Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Howto] Getting DSP dumps (required for DSP-LLE)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Gremio87

Thanks for the file.
i have found that for super mario galaxy 2 and black screen problem. The problem is the sound

you need those file and follow instruction . I use dolphin r7334 , and the game work correctly with that.

i have search to find suolution and this one is the best ! :-) enjoy your game !

**Removed rom links**

Zedon

Most of these posts sound like they're talking about getting this to work on an actual wii (or else why would you need an SD card or bannerbomb etc), unless I'm misreading this thread.

So how do I launch the .dol file in Windows 7 in order to get the required files to emulate with this audio method?

If someone could give instructions that even a 3rd grader could carry out, it would be much obliged. There is a lot of implied knowledge in this thread that someone who has only used dolphin for 1 day does not understand.
(10-17-2011, 02:36 AM)Zedon Wrote: [ -> ]Most of these posts sound like they're talking about getting this to work on an actual wii (or else why would you need an SD card or bannerbomb etc), unless I'm misreading this thread.

So how do I launch the .dol file in Windows 7 in order to get the required files to emulate with this audio method?

If someone could give instructions that even a 3rd grader could carry out, it would be much obliged. There is a lot of implied knowledge in this thread that someone who has only used dolphin for 1 day does not understand.

You need to launch the file on a Wii or a Gamecube, not in Windows.

Zedon

I don't really understand. Why would I need to launch something on my Wii when I'm just using the dolphin emulator to play a game on my PC? What files would I be pulling off my Wii to take to my PC that I couldn't just download off the internet?

I just want to run Xenoblade with thr DSP LLE compiler as it allegedly can deal with the audio better.
Nevermind, downloading the 2 .bin files off the internet is exactly what I needed to do to get this to work.

Sorry for the confusion.
(10-17-2011, 02:44 AM)Zedon Wrote: [ -> ]I don't really understand. Why would I need to launch something on my Wii when I'm just using the dolphin emulator to play a game on my PC? What files would I be pulling off my Wii to take to my PC that I couldn't just download off the internet?

I just want to run Xenoblade with thr DSP LLE compiler as it allegedly can deal with the audio better.

You could, but that's illegal and the reason "antitrust34" is banned above you. Don't pirate, kthxbai.

Zedon

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't think obtaining .bin files from the web was illegal as it's for running the emulator.

I'll read the policy and rules before posting again =/
Is there anyone that can help with the problem I posted on the previous page?
Redownload DSPSPpy, reinstall Homebrew channel etc. Also try other builds of DSPSpy.

Marshmellow

i cant download the file, help!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22