Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Howto] Getting DSP dumps (required for DSP-LLE)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

nones16

thanks, i realy need this

vespucci

thank you so much for providing this file

GalvyX99

Every time I try to download the zip, the forums log me out and refuse to let me download.

Is there another link somewhere?
Clear Browser cache and cookies.

then, try again
If, for some reason, even ^this didn't manage to fix your problem, then use the link(s) I posted here.
Okay so I' am a newb at all this, I have a wii (had it since launch) and I don't want to brick it. I have dumped my games using rawdump 2.1 so I didn't have to install homebrew. From reading this thread it seems I do? If I install homebrew can it be removed afterwards?

Is there any other way of doing this? I have a gamecube somewhere if that will work.

Cheers!
You can do this without installing the HBC, just you have to exploit every time you want to run a homebrew program. Doing it with a GC is possible but very hard. What Wii System Menu version do you have? Don't update!
(01-19-2012, 04:17 AM)HawaiianPunch Wrote: [ -> ]You can do this without installing the HBC, just you have to exploit every time you want to run a homebrew program. Doing it with a GC is possible but very hard. What Wii System Menu version do you have? Don't update!

Its probably been updated to the latest Sad
PM me, I'll help you more.
Is the DSP dumper region-specific? I've it tried on my PAL Wii and on my PAL Cube, but all I get is a black screen, which is what I get when I try to boot non-PAL stuff. I don't know how to find out what menu version the Wii has, but it's about 1 year old.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22