Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Howto] Getting DSP dumps (required for DSP-LLE)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
You load the file in the first post on your Wii with the homebrew channel and follow the dialog/prompts to dump to dsp coefficient and rom files. The homebrew app will dump them to the root of the sd card, you can upload the files from your Wii to your PC using something like ftpii or remove the sd card from your Wii, insert into your pc and copy the files to the /sys/gc directory in your Dolphin directory.

As for dumping the files with a Gamecube instead of a Wii, I'm not exactly sure how to. I think you may need Phantasy Star Online (not sure which version) and a broadband adapter for Gamecube or a USB Gecko. Dumping the files with a Gamecube is going to be more difficult than dumping them with a Wii.
(06-22-2011, 05:46 AM)Xtreme2damax Wrote: [ -> ]You load the file in the first post on your Wii with the homebrew channel and follow the dialog/prompts to dump to dsp coefficient and rom files. The homebrew app will dump them to the root of the sd card, you can upload the files from your Wii to your PC using something like ftpii or remove the sd card from your Wii, insert into your pc and copy the files to the /sys/gc directory in your Dolphin directory.

As for dumping the files with a Gamecube instead of a Wii, I'm not exactly sure how to. I think you may need Phantasy Star Online (not sure which version) and a broadband adapter for Gamecube or a USB Gecko. Dumping the files with a Gamecube is going to be more difficult than dumping them with a Wii.
That's FAR too complicated. Can't you or someone else just upload the 2 files somewhere so i can download them?
It's not that complicated, if myself and others can do it, so can you. The files can not be redistributed since they are copyrighted, you and everyone else will need to dump them in order to use LLE. If anyone gets the files any other way than dumping the files themselves, it would be best not to mention it here.
(06-22-2011, 07:28 AM)Zeurel Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-22-2011, 05:46 AM)Xtreme2damax Wrote: [ -> ]You load the file in the first post on your Wii with the homebrew channel and follow the dialog/prompts to dump to dsp coefficient and rom files. The homebrew app will dump them to the root of the sd card, you can upload the files from your Wii to your PC using something like ftpii or remove the sd card from your Wii, insert into your pc and copy the files to the /sys/gc directory in your Dolphin directory.

That's FAR too complicated. Can't you or someone else just upload the 2 files somewhere so i can download them?

No

RMGadelha

I've tried to play Tales of Symphonia on LLE, with 3 different dumps i downloaded, and the sound is still all messed up. I have a Phenom Quad and a HD 5770 and 4gb ram. Do you guys think it's my PC hardware that is not enough or do you think all those dumps i downloaded are messed up and it is more recommendable i try to do my own dump? Thanks for any help =)
(06-26-2011, 01:57 PM)RMGadelha Wrote: [ -> ]I've tried to play Tales of Symphonia on LLE, with 3 different dumps i downloaded, and the sound is still all messed up. I have a Phenom Quad and a HD 5770 and 4gb ram. Do you guys think it's my PC hardware that is not enough or do you think all those dumps i downloaded are messed up and it is more recommendable i try to do my own dump? Thanks for any help =)

Fail

king a

i cant download DSPSpy_wii_dump_roms.zip
anybody knows why?

CharlieSteal

doesnt work for me either. I'm logged in. Then I click the link. It tells me to log in so I do and it just redirects me back to the login page and doesnt show me as logged in. Is it because I'm using chrome?

CharlieSteal

(06-30-2011, 12:27 AM)king a Wrote: [ -> ]i cant download DSPSpy_wii_dump_roms.zip
anybody knows why?

(07-01-2011, 02:05 PM)CharlieSteal Wrote: [ -> ]doesnt work for me either. I'm logged in. Then I click the link. It tells me to log in so I do and it just redirects me back to the login page and doesnt show me as logged in. Is it because I'm using chrome?

Apparently it was because of Chrome. Worked just fine in firefox =\
Firefox is better, so what did you expect Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22