Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Tales of Symphonia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

yuvii

thanks
i tried with lle and while it has improved the issue
i can open chests and the cutscenes are fine
this may be bothersome but i have another question
with lle, my game slows down every time i enter battle
any recommendations just to improve the speed?
Overclock your CPU Cool
Also enable "lle on thread" option if you havent already.

yuvii

thanks alot for your help
btw, for anyone who experiences similar issues ive found that the best method is to mix between lle
for speed and smoother battles use hle, but if the game is having an issue load up lle
this has worked for most parts and i have found that if u have an issue, go into lle and bypass it, the return to hle the issue will actually no longer affect that part
But note, that savestates made with HLE are not compatible with LLE and vice versa.
(09-28-2012, 05:31 PM)yuvii Wrote: [ -> ]thanks alot for your help
btw, for anyone who experiences similar issues ive found that the best method is to mix between lle
for speed and smoother battles use hle, but if the game is having an issue load up lle
this has worked for most parts and i have found that if u have an issue, go into lle and bypass it, the return to hle the issue will actually no longer affect that part

Actually this can even be used in any games.
Works as long as you're using in-game saves. Because as DefenderX said savestates won't work
Tales of Symphonia needs LLE for proper sounds and music,not just passing certain points in the game...
(09-29-2012, 08:14 PM)rpglord Wrote: [ -> ]Tales of Symphonia needs LLE for proper sounds and music,not just passing certain points in the game...

I know.
But for configs that can't decently support LLE I suppose getting perfect sound is less the priority than getting the game properly working. If you got me here
(09-29-2012, 09:58 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-29-2012, 08:14 PM)rpglord Wrote: [ -> ]Tales of Symphonia needs LLE for proper sounds and music,not just passing certain points in the game...

I know.
But for configs that can't decently support LLE I suppose getting perfect sound is less the priority than getting the game properly working. If you got me here

Yes of course I understand that,but I personally consider TOS one of the rare games which are unplayble without LLE-sound is so bad you might just as well disable it completely if using HLE.
I can only think of one another game like this right now,Skies Of Arcadia.
I am sure there are others though
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32