Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Tales of Symphonia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

Zephy

(08-28-2012, 05:21 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]Tried to redump your game?

I'll be honest, I have no idea what that means. ._.
(08-29-2012, 01:32 PM)Zephy Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2012, 05:21 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]Tried to redump your game?

I'll be honest, I have no idea what that means. ._.

From the Official Dolphin Dictionary -

Quote:redump (ri:duhmp)
verb (used with object)
  1. to dump something again
  2. to obtain a disc image from its source once more; to make another disc copy
Just another downloader...-.-
(08-29-2012, 07:44 PM)Manaplayer Wrote: [ -> ]Just another downloader...-.-

Yo, we're here to help, not lay accusations against users. Since people seem to be forgetting this recently in the Game Discussion forums, a refresher:

Quote:Piracy post reporting and forum etiquette: We're not investigating/searching for reasons to ban. Asking too many questions, like, "where did you get the game", is none of your business. Not knowing how to dump a game is not an admission of guilt. If you mention downloading, you get banned. If you don't mention it, nothing happens, we then all assume you own the game. Do not harass forum users or report them unless they admit to downloading illegal content.

Zephy

(08-29-2012, 07:53 PM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2012, 07:44 PM)Manaplayer Wrote: [ -> ]Just another downloader...-.-

Yo, we're here to help, not lay accusations against users. Since people seem to be forgetting this recently in the Game Discussion forums, a refresher:

Quote:Piracy post reporting and forum etiquette: We're not investigating/searching for reasons to ban. Asking too many questions, like, "where did you get the game", is none of your business. Not knowing how to dump a game is not an admission of guilt. If you mention downloading, you get banned. If you don't mention it, nothing happens, we then all assume you own the game. Do not harass forum users or report them unless they admit to downloading illegal content.

Ah... unfortunately I just borrowed the game off a friend and he told me "do this, this, and this", and I just got around to playing it. We both moved away (which is why I'm not just using the disc), and now we don't really talk, so I don't really have that option. :/

EDIT: Found a work around to get past it. Thanks for the help.
My game keeps freezing at the Flanoir scene (the one with Lloyd and Colette). Any ideas on how to get past this?
Did you try LLE?
Quote: My game keeps freezing at the Flanoir scene (the one with Lloyd and Colette). Any ideas on how to get past this?
Should work fine. Please provide more details.
I'm assuming you're using Dolphin 3.0-421.

Are you using savestates? What are your settings? What region is the game?
What kind of freezes? 0FPS? Crashes?

SSNikki

So, trying to play the game and I get the same "double vision" problem inthenem had. I tried turning on the projection hack, and set it to Tales Of Symphonia (GC) and it made it worse...

Posting screens to show it. But if y'all have any suggestions that'd be great.

This one is without the projection hack. Notice the nudist kitty person and explorer kitty person. Also note, little - no ghosting on Lloyd
[Image: GQSEAF-1.png]

And this is with projection. Nudi and Explorer ghosting is about 40% worse and ghosting on Lloyd.
[Image: GQSEAF-2.png]

So yeah, any suggestions?
Can you post your graphic settings pls?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32