Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Tales of Symphonia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
(08-07-2012, 06:33 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-07-2012, 04:28 AM)Shienryu Wrote: [ -> ]Activated the "JITTL Experimental Recompiler"... I think doing some of these tweaks may have reduce the freezes a bit but they still occur randomly. Sad

Use Dolphin 3.0

Didn't think going back would be the solution, but I think it fixed it... hopefully. Thanks!
thats odd I almost never get random freezes in tales of symphonia. I use hle though...
Only in flanoir
Hello, everyone!

I have a question. Turning on LLE and locking it to a thread makes this game play magnificently. I was just wondering, is it possible to patch the game or create a script to turn on these options specifically for this game only? Reason being, obviously the majority of other games don't need it and it would be cool not to have to switch these options every single time. Thanks!
You should find out the ID of this game. And in the game.ini of the game, you must add some stuff. Maybe you can find the titles for LLE on thread and DSP LLE recompiler here -> http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread...t=ini+file

But I'm not sure.
Thanks DefenderX! From the link you gave me, all you have to do is uncheck "Use HLE Audio" on the specific game and it will default to LLE. Your builds rock, BTW! Smile
(08-13-2012, 09:41 AM)ultradodger Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks DefenderX! From the link you gave me, all you have to do is uncheck "Use HLE Audio" on the specific game and it will default to LLE. Your builds rock, BTW! Smile

you're welcome Cool and it's always nice to read, that my builds are good.

Zephy

Okay, I've looked through a bunch of pages and don't seem to see my issue.

I need to make a pact with Undine, but right before the battle starts I get a pop-up message that says:

"BackPatch: Currently only supports reads

Attempted to write to 20ebc188"

And when I click OK, I get another pop-up that says:

"Backpatch write - not through EAX"

It circles those two messages 3 times each, then freezes. I've looked online, but I couldn't find a solution. Any advice? All my settings are the default on the most recent release, though I've tried toggling some things on and off, and it hasn't helped. I tried downloading older versions, but still the same issue came up.
Have you tried builds from other people?

Zephy

(08-28-2012, 09:38 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried builds from other people?

I found a few while looking for solutions through Google, but I still got the same issue. I really have no idea what's causing this.
Tried to redump your game?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32