Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Tales of Symphonia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
I made a video from one of the scenes in the game + 2 battles all in HD.
I think the graphics look great, maybe update the first post with the video?

the video contains heavy spoilers so if you havent played the game dont watch it!!!!

Anokrah

(01-26-2012, 08:04 AM)Latromi Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I am was not able to create a new thread for this question, so I am posting it here to see if anybody has an answer for it.

I really want to play Tales of Symphonia with English Text. . . but Japanese as the spoken language. I know this is NOT possible through the normal game, but I was wondering if it would somehow be possible through Dolphin?

Even if it means that I have to find a japanese copy somehow. . . I would love to know if this is possible in ANY way.

There is an undub release available, with japanese voice and english text... However the skits are not voiced (though in the original japanese version they are) because the guy had troubles with it...
I finally made this game working with proper sound in LLE for me with the current dirty release 3.0-433.
Before it was way too slow and unplayable for me but somehow it seems there had been a fix for more speed in LLE Mode.
My Settings are :
[Image: mycf9ual.jpg]
CONFIRMED.

this is working now, my specs

i5 2430m 2.4ghz, gt 540m nvidia, 6gbram laptop

60fps opening, walking around, and the first fight which i'm sure we've all started and restarted when measuring fps trying to get this game to run, well this is the first time i've had full music and 60fps in the first fight and no horrible music. awesome

LizDB

The game crash in the Sylvarant Base, before of confronting Botta. The game freeze. How do repair this? Huh
Tried Hulanders settings but no change,for me it's even worse. Beginning animation is slow,and so on. Using the same relase as him,too bad. Got my hopes for nothing Sad
Quote:Tried Hulanders settings but no change,for me it's even worse. Beginning animation is slow,and so on. Using the same relase as him,too bad. Got my hopes for nothing Sad
What? You have a 2500k. You can play this game easily.
Yes, the opening movie has sound issues, but ingame its all fine.
Could you post settings,I never had any luck with Dolphin even with settings posted Smile
Also I saw some videos like that of rowan_G where the sound is perfect and everything else. Thank you for your response Smile

Hmmm... Still having problems with the game,using the same settings,tried lowering it,raising and so on. When I go to the menu the game slowdowns,in the second town in the desert graphics are all messed up. In battle,second Boss battle there are slowdowns,music is ok I must say. Don't know what to do,searched everything about ToS on Dolphin but sadly nothing helpful occured :/
Oh,and also I tried using that hack,when you go on propeties on game and if I don't check znear,zfar nothing changes,but if I check it the graphic are much sharper and so on,but I don't see text or anything else like menu and so on. The last thing are the black borders around houses,when I'm in it, people,objects and people disapear when I move away from them,and come back when I'm near.
Anyone,I figuried some of those problems,still have slowdowns in battle though,and also using custom projection hack for ToS doesn't seem to change anything,even with that build from lectorode.
actually i take back my comment

game is full fps and sound mostly, but in a fight with around 6 characters in then it drops to 50-60fps, just enough to annoy
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32