Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [PATCH] UDPWii: Use iPhone as WiiMote [NEW: Nunchuck and IR support]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Are you compiling Dolphin? If so, add some logging statements into the UDPWiimote code to check if Dolphin is sensing anything from Android.
Nope. I'm working with prebuilt Dolphin Binaries.
Guess now I've got to look into building Dolphin... sweet... Sad
hi everyone
iphone ps3 controller
is it possible ?
i dont know how to..
can you do that?
(06-06-2011, 11:40 PM)hotticool Wrote: [ -> ]hi everyone
iphone ps3 controller
is it possible ?
i dont know how to..
can you do that?

Why would you want that...
i think its good idea for motion controlling
and i liked the wiimote controller so i said why not for ps3

lesnico

(04-01-2010, 03:07 AM)KiasuKiasiMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-31-2010, 03:49 AM)da_petcu21 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-30-2010, 10:38 PM)KiasuKiasiMan Wrote: [ -> ]I tried installing the iControl app on my Jailbroken iPhone.

But I can't seem to launch it, i even rebooted. Whenever i tap the icon it just stays there on the Springboard.

I'm using an iPhone 3GS, new bootrom with 3.1.2

Have you checked permissions? I think you also have to chown it to user mobile
It works fine on my iPhone. But I installed it with XCode. I haven't tried other methods. But it should work. The binary is signed (i think...). Have you tried running it from terminal?

Ok. So the next thing to do when I'll have some time is implement IR sensor and nunchulk. I was thinking about something like AirMouse, like a trackpad, and maby a combined view (like nunchulk+trackpad+some buttons). Also the d-pad is kinda crappy (4 UIButtons). I should make a custom view. But the main problem is my time. Next week is FULL.

I found an easier way to install it. I converted the .app to .ipa

Unzip the attachment place the ipa file into itunes and then sync it into the iPhone.

txs

shibi2003

thank you ! i just need it!

admirdante

ok srsly this thing is NOT working... I installed the latest version 4.0.3 from ModMyi repo and followed the instructions you gave in your main post... when I click enable UDP windows firewall asks me to let it trough and I let it... after that I start the game and I'm connected to the same Wifi network as my PC but nothing is showing up at the top... i even manually enter my IP but still not working... tried everything and not working... and what are these sources you gave?? do I have to patch dolphin to make it work?? I tried with 3.0 and the latest build and it isn't working... I'm clearly missing something here -.-''

I have an iPhone 4 running 4.2.1
Dear admirdante

try to change your routers configuration.. that helped me to solve the problem

admirdante

(07-29-2011, 12:46 AM)hotticool Wrote: [ -> ]Dear admirdante

try to change your routers configuration.. that helped me to solve the problem

what did you change?? all other apps are working fine on my phone like iwebcamera or some other that needs to connect to a server on my PC... thanks Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23