Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [PATCH] UDPWii: Use iPhone as WiiMote [NEW: Nunchuck and IR support]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

palxex

Excellent work! I've installed follow the instruments, and can play wii sport baseball quite well. If IR sensor is implemented everything is doneSmile
Hoping be merged into the mainstream!
Can you help list step by step instructions and what model you're using?

I just can't seem to get the app working on my iPhone.

Also it would be fantastic if the app is uploaded to the Cydia Repo.

palxex

(03-31-2010, 12:35 AM)KiasuKiasiMan Wrote: [ -> ]Can you help list step by step instructions and what model you're using?

I just can't seem to get the app working on my iPhone.

Also it would be fantastic if the app is uploaded to the Cydia Repo.

Hi, maybe you need to ensure you have chmod the app folder, that's most important step to make it applicable.
Yeah I'm using WinSCP and the permission (Octal?) for iContoller.app is 0755.
(03-30-2010, 10:38 PM)KiasuKiasiMan Wrote: [ -> ]I tried installing the iControl app on my Jailbroken iPhone.

But I can't seem to launch it, i even rebooted. Whenever i tap the icon it just stays there on the Springboard.

I'm using an iPhone 3GS, new bootrom with 3.1.2

Have you checked permissions? I think you also have to chown it to user mobile
It works fine on my iPhone. But I installed it with XCode. I haven't tried other methods. But it should work. The binary is signed (i think...). Have you tried running it from terminal?

Ok. So the next thing to do when I'll have some time is implement IR sensor and nunchulk. I was thinking about something like AirMouse, like a trackpad, and maby a combined view (like nunchulk+trackpad+some buttons). Also the d-pad is kinda crappy (4 UIButtons). I should make a custom view. But the main problem is my time. Next week is FULL.
Cool.

As usual just PM me the name of your gmail/google account for SVN access.
(03-31-2010, 03:49 AM)da_petcu21 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-30-2010, 10:38 PM)KiasuKiasiMan Wrote: [ -> ]I tried installing the iControl app on my Jailbroken iPhone.

But I can't seem to launch it, i even rebooted. Whenever i tap the icon it just stays there on the Springboard.

I'm using an iPhone 3GS, new bootrom with 3.1.2

Have you checked permissions? I think you also have to chown it to user mobile
It works fine on my iPhone. But I installed it with XCode. I haven't tried other methods. But it should work. The binary is signed (i think...). Have you tried running it from terminal?

Ok. So the next thing to do when I'll have some time is implement IR sensor and nunchulk. I was thinking about something like AirMouse, like a trackpad, and maby a combined view (like nunchulk+trackpad+some buttons). Also the d-pad is kinda crappy (4 UIButtons). I should make a custom view. But the main problem is my time. Next week is FULL.

I found an easier way to install it. I converted the .app to .ipa

Unzip the attachment place the ipa file into itunes and then sync it into the iPhone.
i got the app on my ipod what do i do from there
(04-01-2010, 10:00 AM)DragonSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]i got the app on my ipod what do i do from there

Same here. Well, i guess we'll have to wait for them to integrate it into the SVN.
(04-01-2010, 10:10 PM)KiasuKiasiMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2010, 10:00 AM)DragonSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]i got the app on my ipod what do i do from there

Same here. Well, i guess we'll have to wait for them to integrate it into the SVN.

Well, actually, I posted a link with the compiled wiimote plugin. Read the first post. There are INSTRUCTIONS.

BTW: If you are on OSX or linux there's also the diff posted. Use patch on the svn folder then compile it. I used unix socks so it _should_ be portable.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23