Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [PATCH] UDPWii: Use iPhone as WiiMote [NEW: Nunchuck and IR support]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

xsacha

Is there UDPWii for Symbian available? Sorry for my lack of Google skills.
Hi, great app, but the buttons (especially the d-pad) are too small for this to be of any use to me, playing SMB. Is there any way or plans to make them bigger?

Thank you!

Korbo

I've got an axis problem using this "wiimote" while playing Metroid other M: the 3rd person view works only if I put my ipod touch4 upside down with the screen to the left, while holding it in the normal way activates first-person view. Is there a way to calibrate this?
(01-27-2011, 02:59 AM)glon Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, great app, but the buttons (especially the d-pad) are too small for this to be of any use to me, playing SMB. Is there any way or plans to make them bigger?

Thank you!

I tried that and it's true.. For games that need pretty fast movements the buttons are too small on iPhone 4. Wish there was a menu context to enlarge them

Then again, just makes you use the ordinary wiimote
This might have been asked before but using this or something similar could you connect a Wiimote to an IPhone via bluetooth (Some IPhone emulators already use this) for use with Dolphin.

Drummer3333

Hi, tried to make a Java ME App for this today to make it work on my 5800.

But I am sending the right bytes (had already prooved this with a little test programm ..) But nothing happends in dophin.

My test udp paket is

0xde, 0x02, 0xff, 0xff, 0xff, 0xff

this should set all buttons to pressed (and a few bits more I know ...).

anything wrong with that?
(12-29-2010, 12:59 AM)MacMaster Wrote: [ -> ]pls can you help me? i downloaded it but, when i start the game then nothing appears on the top of my iphone screen in the settings of the app. and i cant use it to play.. pls help me, im running mac os x snow leopard.

The iphone and your computer have to be connected to the same network..
Also check that "Server's IP" is correct.. you have to put your PC's IP, not your iPhone's IP..

Mkatze

Hey there!

I'm just a beginner with my IPhone and with dolphin as well.

I just can't get the icontroller App on my IPhone 4...

On Page 2 there is a compiled Version. If i extract this to the ITunes and try to sync it doesn't accept the file, because its not signed.

Can anybody help me with this? I work on dolphin since about 5 Hours and have some games really up an running :-)

But i dont have an Wii so i also don't have a Controller - and if this works good i can safe 30 € ;-)

Best wishes

Chris
You need a jailbroken IPhone

Mkatze

Hmmm... Okay... Thats the Point ;-)

So, i cant use a Nunchuk, can i? So probably i get my own "real" wiimote...

Thanks anyway!

Chris
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23