Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [PATCH] UDPWii: Use iPhone as WiiMote [NEW: Nunchuck and IR support]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Sorry guys for the absence... I was working on another project... I'll fix it as soon as I set up my build environment Smile

boobsandbacon

So I don't know what I'm doing wrong here but every time I start up iController my IP address is 0000. I've tried manually changing but I still don't get the dolphin wiimote button on my iPod. Now I see it says you have to be connected to the same network which I am. My desktop is wired and its how I get wifi. While my iPod 4G is connected to my linksys router. I've tried turning off the firewall but still to no avail. I'm using svn 6269 x64, Linksys WRT160n router, Windows 7 ultimate x64, and iPod Touch 4th Gen on 4.1 firmware
Hi all,

I am using Dolphin built 6269 and was trying to use 2 iphones (1 iphone 4 and the other iphone 3GS), but only 1 iphone can connect. The other iphone just won't connect. I've made sure the port number are entered correctly and so on. Only Wiimote 1 will connect. All the other Wiimote 2 - 4 just won't connect.

Anyone knows how to work around this?
(11-09-2010, 02:15 AM)IceCarpediem Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

I am using Dolphin built 6269 and was trying to use 2 iphones (1 iphone 4 and the other iphone 3GS), but only 1 iphone can connect. The other iphone just won't connect. I've made sure the port number are entered correctly and so on. Only Wiimote 1 will connect. All the other Wiimote 2 - 4 just won't connect.

Have you done this?
Tools->Connect Wiimote 2

Zanetrusdal3

Please someone help me i really want to get this done but i cannot seem to find the UDP wii remote settting on my dolphin emulator.

I downloaded most of them and tried them and im running windows 7 64x and can someone PLEASE give me steps on how to do it and where i can get the compatibile SVN dolphin from?
(11-09-2010, 09:26 AM)Zanetrusdal3 Wrote: [ -> ]Please someone help me i really want to get this done but i cannot seem to find the UDP wii remote settting on my dolphin emulator.

I downloaded most of them and tried them and im running windows 7 64x and can someone PLEASE give me steps on how to do it and where i can get the compatibile SVN dolphin from?

You can get revision 6269 from http://www.dolphin-emu.org/download.html?list=1 .
(11-09-2010, 03:59 AM)Billiard26 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-09-2010, 02:15 AM)IceCarpediem Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

Have you done this?
Tools->Connect Wiimote 2

Silly me Blush
works great now Big Grin

BTW, does anyone get random freeze for wii sport and wii sport resort? It will only run when I disable dual core and idle skipping. If I enable it, it will launch and sometimes run... but most of the time it freezes. Wii sport resort is the same, except that with dual core enabled, it won't get pass the "plug in the wii motion plus". But when dual core and idle skipping disable... wah lah... it loads.

Any idea guys?
Yes, everybody gets those random freezes. The freezes are fixed by using a build that includes this patch.
Is there a built which also have the iphone wiimote emulation?
(11-10-2010, 02:42 PM)IceCarpediem Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a built which also have the iphone wiimote emulation?

revision 6269
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23