Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [PATCH] UDPWii: Use iPhone as WiiMote [NEW: Nunchuck and IR support]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
(02-19-2011, 06:27 AM)Drummer3333 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, tried to make a Java ME App for this today to make it work on my 5800.

But I am sending the right bytes (had already prooved this with a little test programm ..) But nothing happends in dophin.

My test udp paket is

0xde, 0x02, 0xff, 0xff, 0xff, 0xff

this should set all buttons to pressed (and a few bits more I know ...).

anything wrong with that?

Nope... The packet should be ok...
EDIT: Try looking at your network with Wireshark... When I was doing this kind of stuff it proved quite useful

(01-27-2011, 02:59 AM)glon Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, great app, but the buttons (especially the d-pad) are too small for this to be of any use to me, playing SMB. Is there any way or plans to make them bigger?

Thank you!

You can edit the layouts yourself... Just edit info.plist under /Applications/iController/Layouts/<Your Layout Here>/info.plist
I'll try making an alternate layout...
EDIT: Done... check 4.0.3

catbastet

Like a few others, I am having a problem getting the IR pointer to work. I have tried it every way I can imagine and it will not work for me.

The wiimote tab, and all of the buttons on the IR pointer tab work fine. Actual pointing of any kind will not work. It just stays in the middle of the screen.

I am using the latest r7283 for the mac, and the latest icontroller version that I could fine 4.0.2.
(03-05-2011, 05:46 AM)catbastet Wrote: [ -> ]Like a few others, I am having a problem getting the IR pointer to work. I have tried it every way I can imagine and it will not work for me.

The wiimote tab, and all of the buttons on the IR pointer tab work fine. Actual pointing of any kind will not work. It just stays in the middle of the screen.

I am using the latest r7283 for the mac, and the latest icontroller version that I could fine 4.0.2.

Try moving the mouse out of the window

catbastet

(03-05-2011, 08:16 AM)da_petcu21 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-05-2011, 05:46 AM)catbastet Wrote: [ -> ]Like a few others, I am having a problem getting the IR pointer to work. I have tried it every way I can imagine and it will not work for me.

I am using the latest r7283 for the mac, and the latest icontroller version that I could find 4.0.2.

Try moving the mouse out of the window

It makes no difference. I also tried what looked like may be a newer version from modmyi 4.0.3, and that also made no difference. There must be something wrong with the setup somehow, but I can't find it. The only thing that doesn't work is the pointing, the IR sensor. It doesn't work in any of the modes for me.
What repo is this on? I can't find it...
Founder it! Apparently, it received a name change, as it's called "iController" in Cydia.

Really cool stuff! I just wish it would get gyroscrope support soon. Would be really nice for the pointer.

Speaking of the pointer, it's not too good. It's impossible to get it to move in the right direction. Even when switching between the different modes, the pointer reacts exactly the same in each mode.

mkhase

i cant download icontroller from modmyi
can i install it using source file instead????
how??
(03-10-2011, 02:00 AM)mkhase Wrote: [ -> ]i cant download icontroller from modmyi
can i install it using source file instead????
how??

You'll have to compile it with Xcode and install it onto your device, all of which is free.

mkhase

thanx
(03-10-2011, 04:01 AM)mkhase Wrote: [ -> ]thanx

It won't compile on an unmodified XCode... You need to set it up so it will fakesign iPhone executables

In the meantime, here is a deb file:
http://rapidshare.com/files/451764766/iController.deb
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23