Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [PATCH] UDPWii: Use iPhone as WiiMote [NEW: Nunchuck and IR support]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

daftswimmer

Thanks, this works great for Wii games. Any chance of an emulated gamecube controller? Please!Big Grin

strat22

hi, I am on svn r 6591 on a mac os 10.5.8....The main problem i'm having is that while i've done everything on the first post, enabling udpwii and even seeing the tab pop up prompting me to connect to my laptop, when i go to press anything on the iphone, nothing happens at all. When i manually connect using tools>enable wiimote1, dolphin recognizes my iphone but the buttons don't do anything. IR pointer doesn't respond. I used cydia to download icontroller if that effects anything....I'm on an iphone 3g 4.0

also, does the background feature in the wiimote settings menu need to be turned on? does the GCpad settings on the hid/6/apple keyboard affect the use of the wiimote settings?
there isn't any way to use icontroller with the latest revs?
edit: nevermind, managed to make it work ^^

Thonz

How did you get it to work?
just downloaded the latest rev, I was using 6574, now I using 6630

nightking

hi everyone, thank you for your gr8 support!

is there anything that I can do to perform better in dance games with iController? I rarely get PERFECT, sometimes in Just Dance I even don't get an 'OK'. what can I change in configuration? I've already changed to refresh to 60 and acc sensitivity to 2.0. to answer your question, this is not fault of my skills in dance Wink
Does this really work, does it break anything? I think I want to add it to my source for builds.
(12-22-2010, 11:32 AM)xenofears Wrote: [ -> ]Does this really work, does it break anything? I think I want to add it to my source for builds.

It's already in trunk.

MacMaster

pls can you help me? i downloaded it but, when i start the game then nothing appears on the top of my iphone screen in the settings of the app. and i cant use it to play.. pls help me, im running mac os x snow leopard.

w4505

i love it thinks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23