Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [PATCH] UDPWii: Use iPhone as WiiMote [NEW: Nunchuck and IR support]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
I mean with the patch skid mentioned - meaning both iphone wii plugin as well as the fifo bug fix
Seems running DX11 reduces the freezes by alot... still get it... but far less

gman3042

I have an IPod Touch 2G, and I got the Wiimote to detect and everything. But the problem I have is when the game needs a numchuck. I check mark the numchuck on the options, and in icontroller, on the bottom of the app, i have it selected from the beginning when i boot up dolphin and then the iso.

it still requires the numchuck and wont let me get past it.

also, if i just use the ipod touch, do i need to get the motion sensor, or is the ipod touch just fine?

thanks in advance

M4tth

Hi,
I've exactly the same problem.

Quote:UDPWii works with the buttons. Cannot get the IR sensor to work for the life of me. Have tried all three modes.

But I use the R6430 on Snow Leopard and iController 4.0.2 (on iPhone 4 or 3G, the problem is the same)
I enable IR Data Filters both on iController and UDPWii setting, but nothing. I see the "hand" but it doesn't move (or moves randomness when i move the iPhone)

Thx for your help.
hi im having a problem, i downloaded the icontroller v 4.0.2, + latest svn 6456, enabled UDP wiimote, ran the game "mario kart wii" in the setting menu it auto detected my pc's IP and port, but for some reason nothing works i press the A button on the iTouch 2G to start but its doing nothing in the game its like they are not connected

COLPanic

Looks good, but when is there going to be an equivalent app for Android? :p

Thonz

I just can't seem to make the pointer work!Huh
Whenever I calibrate the way that it's said in this thread, the wii pointer won't move more that an inch.
Can anyone tell me what's wrong?

sz1265

im kinda confused but does this program allow a ipod touch to become an wiimote and if i have 2 itouch does it become a wii mote and a nunchuck and do i need bluetooth? kinda nooby and new to this

COLPanic

OK screw it, I doubt anyone will bother to make an Android app that does this, so I'm going to attempt the impossible task of creating one myself Smile. I say "impossible" because I don't know the first thing about programming! But I'm hoping that the new App Inventor system Google released I might be able to try something.

I downloaded the code for iController to try and get a grasp of what it actually sends to Dolpbin for given input, and I've looked at the first post regarding the data it sends, but I'm at a loss. Does anyone know exactly what this app actually sends for different actions, which I can then map to buttons and accelerometer sensors etc? Also how does the nunchuck part work with one device?
hey dudes! Smile

nice idea with the iphone...but...i have a windows Sad can you pls make a support for windows users? Smile that would be nice...

greetz Tchort
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23