Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [PATCH] Xenoblade: HLE audio hack fix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
(04-10-2012, 09:58 PM)AnyOldName3 Wrote: [ -> ]Good to see that when I read that I wasn't being stupid.

jeah... 90% of all new guys just ask after the best settings...
but 90% of performance is your hardware...
and they are expecting 50% fps gain with some clicks... stupid guys
My performance is just fine, I merely want to know how to dump the dsp so I can try the LLE thing. The link that was posted doesn't make any sense at all.
(04-11-2012, 03:47 AM)Tech-J Wrote: [ -> ]My performance is just fine, I merely want to know how to dump the dsp so I can try the LLE thing. The link that was posted doesn't make any sense at all.

Is English your first language?
(04-11-2012, 04:24 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-11-2012, 03:47 AM)Tech-J Wrote: [ -> ]My performance is just fine, I merely want to know how to dump the dsp so I can try the LLE thing. The link that was posted doesn't make any sense at all.

Oh a smart ass, how cute.

Yes English is my first language. I guess I must have gone to a second-tier elementary school though, they never taught us the words "ucode," "irom," "drom (coef)," or "bannerbomb." Shame on me I guess!
Step by step:

Download DSPspy and put it on a 2GB or smaller SD card.

Load it on a Wii through a launcher (preferably the homebrew channel, but you could get it to work with something else - if you don't have the homebrew channel I only have experience with Indiana PWNS, so that's all I'll be able to step by step for).

Hit buttons (or not).

Turn off the Wii.

Pull out the SD card, and copy the files that weren't there earlier to the correct part of the user directory of dolphin.

Turn on LLE.
(04-11-2012, 04:30 AM)Tech-J Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-11-2012, 04:24 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh a smart ass, how cute.

Yes English is my first language. I guess I must have gone to a second-tier elementary school though, they never taught us the words "ucode," "irom," "drom (coef)," or "bannerbomb." Shame on me I guess!

I wasn't trying to be a smart-ass I'm just tring to help Dodgy
He did get offended very easily.
(04-11-2012, 05:15 AM)AnyOldName3 Wrote: [ -> ]Step by step:

Download DSPspy and put it on a 2GB or smaller SD card.

Load it on a Wii through a launcher (preferably the homebrew channel, but you could get it to work with something else - if you don't have the homebrew channel I only have experience with Indiana PWNS, so that's all I'll be able to step by step for).

Hit buttons (or not).

Turn off the Wii.

Pull out the SD card, and copy the files that weren't there earlier to the correct part of the user directory of dolphin.

Turn on LLE.

Doesn't show up in homebrew channel. I've tried putting the dol on my SD's root directory, in a folder in the root directory, in a folder in the apps directory, and by itself in the apps directory. No dice.

I'm using a 4gb SD card though, not SDHC just normal SD. Why does it have to be 2gb or smaller?

EDIT: Just tried using the 2gb stick in my 3DS. I created an apps folder and tried all 4 variations again, nothing showed up.

Ugh, this whole process is such a pain in the ass.
4GB SD cards sometimes behave like SDHC cards for some reason.

But it may work. If you can get cleanrip or something to work, then try swapping the .dols around, but leaving it in the cleanrip folder (it will show up as cleanrip in the homebrew channel). If you can't, then put it in the root of the card you used to install the homebrew channel, and do what you did to install the homebrew channel, except with this .dol.
If your Wii is above version 4.0, you can use an SDHC card since that is when SDHC support was added. The .dol won't show up in the homebrew channel menu because there are other files that are necessary in order for the homebrew channel to recognize it as an "app". However, there are many homebrew applications that can launch .dol files. WiiExplorer is a good choice for this.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41