Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [PATCH] Xenoblade: HLE audio hack fix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
How do I apply this patch?
Well just use the precompiled build for now. But if you want, learn this http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/wiki/Windows_Build , then come back and we'll help you more.
@all who have speed trouble : turn on idle skipping and accurate vbeam on game properties.
Hell yeah, thank you naoan, you just made my day Smile
Runs perfectly with those options turned on, I even have to limit the fps now because it's way too fast (over 50 fps).
But as you said, you have to be sure to enable those options rightclicking the game and selecting properties and then clicking idle skipping and vbeam until the check mark appears. I had turned idle skipping on in game configs, but you obviously have to do it again in game properties.
Thank you again, mate.
WOW!!! Thank You SO MUCH!!!!! Mylek!!!! U made my day, and everyone else who has helped me solve this problem.

I have been working all day trying to get the sound to work right on my Laptop so I can enjoy this game in 1080p and on the best emulator around. I own a Wii but I would rather play on my Laptop.

Thank You Mylek for the 3.1 Patch (build), now I dont have a headache when attempting to play this game, in fact I dont have to attempt it anymore I can actually play and enjoy it!!

My Laptop is a i3 2.6ghz processor with crappy Intel HD Graphics and It plays this game better than my Wii does. I hear all you guys have these supped up PC's and my shitty new Laptop (Laptop was made in 2011) plays this game GREAT!!! Thanks to 3.1 when I enable Idle skipping and vbeam I get around 35fps but the sound, OMG the sound its working great!!!! Thank You so Much. And I am new to this forum but not new to the world of emulation or great RPG's!!!! I am so happy I can finally play this game!!! Once again Thank You all for the help!!!!!!!
@benko916

Well, that's because the emulator obviously doesn't need a high end graphics card, the CPU is much more important, and I'd say your Intel I3 2,6Ghz is far away from being shitty.
I got a Radeon 5770, and while playing games with Dolphin I never get more than 45°C heat, that's just a few degrees over idle and even watching movies gets me about 50°C. So I assume that when you've got at least a dualcore that's not too old you are good to go.
I also just have a Athlon II X5 450 3,2 GHz which costs only 50€ and it works great so far.
(09-20-2011, 03:43 AM)bign99 Wrote: [ -> ]@benko916

Well, that's because the emulator obviously doesn't need a high end graphics card, the CPU is much more important, and I'd say your Intel I3 2,6Ghz is far away from being shitty.
I got a Radeon 5770, and while playing games with Dolphin I never get more than 45°C heat, that's just a few degrees over idle and even watching movies gets me about 50°C. So I assume that when you've got at least a dualcore that's not too old you are good to go.
I also just have a Athlon II X5 450 3,2 GHz which costs only 50€ and it works great so far.

You know what bign99 I never really thought about because I am so used to playing games that are graphic intensive rather than CPU intensive, I have to say you are totally right.

One question to anyone who might know the answer, is Xenoblades ever going to have an American release date??
I dont know whether anyone else has had this problem, but as soon as I reached the area with a certain Hidden Village (not wanting to spoil for people) later on in the game, the audio issues have become fairly frequent again, and certain things like menu navigation have become pretty sluggish.
that place is the slowest place in game for me, so maybe that's why.
(09-20-2011, 12:46 PM)benko916 Wrote: [ -> ]One question to anyone who might know the answer, is Xenoblades ever going to have an American release date??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Rainfall

After importing so many RPGs from the US (like Chrono Trigger, which cost me 300 Mark back then, more than an SNES), I might say it's finally justice that we in Europe get this great game and North Americans have to import.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41