Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [PATCH] Xenoblade: HLE audio hack fix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
yea i clicket the link on the first page to the 3.1 but there was only 3.0 witch is what im using one question though. to enable the dual core, idle skipping and vram is it the blue box or box with a tick that has to be don in the game properties for it to work properply?im unsure.thanks
Checked = enabled
Filled = use default value
Empty = disabled
ok thanks for that i ticket dual core,idle skipping and vbeam and set dolphin to high priority but lm still getting crazy stop jerking in battles and such.i read on one of the earler posts somthing about clearing shader cash but i dident quite understand it. could this be related to my problem or is this just down to my cpu?thanks
This game is pretty cpu heavy, you probably need to overclock your cpu a bit.
ok i dont no much about over clocking . my cpu is 3.20ghz the motherbord i have is sapost to be designd to overclock.but i dont no much about this stuff. is it safe to oc with standerd cooling.or is that danagers? thanks again for your help
Quote:is it safe to oc with standerd cooling
Sometimes you might get away but it. You'll have to check your current temps first on idle and on load.
But it would be wise to purchase an aftermarket cooler if you wish to oc.

Quote:but i dont no much about this stuff
Then you'll have to follow a tutorial and/or ask here how to do it. I'm sure people will want to help.
cool man..i think i will wait of from oc till i get a cooler and hold p with the jerky stops for the time being.though its not that bad. this audio hack is reely good.props to the person who did it and props to creating dolphine. reey dope

Ozounerip

Could someone make the latest build 3.0-363 with this patched?
All of the prepatched builds run really bad on my pc.

Would anyone be so kind as to make a patched version of 'r7676 x64 lectrode' or tell me how to do it?

arcieph

hi guys. at first i thought i was playing smoothly then after i watched some tube videos i noticed they were faster than mine, i thought it's my specs but after toning down ALL the graphic enhancements it's still slower than what i saw in tubes.

so i changed my revision to the 3.0 official release one, then i realized i've been playing a slowed-down xenoblade non-stop LOL. now this audio thing is bugging me. i've dl'ed the new fix but it's like my first revision, it's slower. then i tried the old fix and it's great! Big Grin it's fast even if i put it in 2x native with AA, and i haven't noticed any audio rattling so far so thanks! but i think i'm having a save/load state problem with this rev. after i load it either crash or says the wii controller is disconnected. i know it's a "save-anywhere" game but it would be great if i also have a save state with the game's 3 slot save.

so i second the post before me. can you patch the 3.0 x64 official release? or teach us how to?
sorry noob here. Blush
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41